Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Post your smoking equipment. Bongs,bowls, bud, everything.

By the way, I don't know why I didn't mention this, but I was fucked up on a bad robotrip when I posted this, sorry for offending your lifestyles, don't get all butthurt.

I honestly don't know why I said weed is gay lol, it's in my top 3.

Lol, robotussin.

same man.

also i love joe rogan. such a legit muvv. im thanking you for that sig.

-----

Should be picking up an ounce of kush soon. will post some pics. If he doesn't have it though I won't be buying for a lil' bit =(

Also, do any smokers here find after like ~2 weeks of regular daily smoking their high is maxed out? I don't mean how it takes more for you to achieve a state of proper high -- that's a given. I'm talking about when you kill 8 rimmers in a row and don't feel any different from 4 bowls ago.

Plateauing sucks ._.

I've been there <_< Haven't been able to get properly stoned in weeks now. Got lucky a few days ago, but I needed mushrooms to help it along :P

Plateauing sucks ._.

I've been there <_< Haven't been able to get properly stoned in weeks now. Got lucky a few days ago, but I needed mushrooms to help it along :P

Yeah the past few weeks i've been getting high like almost every night, i've been dealing with a lot of stress and sleep trouble lately, even though most of the smoking has just been like an hour before i went to bed, I dont wanna raise my intolerance too high so im cutting it down to when I really need it.

Actually, it won't work for that model (although as far as supersoakers go, that is a damn good gun).

It was this one:

iS_supersoaker_maxd5000_02.jpg

Unfortunately it is discontinued, but what you need is a super soaker that instead of pulling water in from the bottom like the XP 270, you need one that has a hose inside the fill tank like the Max-D 5000. That hose comes from the front of the fill tank and bends down to the bottom of the gun where it draws in water when you pump it. What you need to do is find a way to pull that hose up and glue it to the top of the tank, without blocking off the air (This may require taking the gun apart and turning the tube upside down). This allows it to draw in air instead of water when you fill the tank halfway with water, put a bowl with a long down-stem through the fill-whole and into the water, and tilt the gun nozzle end down back end up. Pull the trigger, and inhale on the nozzle until you're done but don't remove the bowl to clear it. With smoke still in the tank, take the bowl off, put on the cap, and start pumping. The smoke left over in the pressure chamber and tank will stay pressurized, and can be shot out. Took me a while to realize I could make it work, but it was pretty cool once I did.

I vape. I use the magic flight launch box and have for about 4 months. Vaping is the only way I'll "smoke" it.

My current stash. OZ of some of the best I've ever come across and its organic.

2011-07-04_16-27-57_899-1.jpg

I vape. I use the magic flight launch box and have for about 4 months. Vaping is the only way I'll "smoke" it.

My current stash. OZ of some of the best I've ever come across and its organic.

2011-07-04_16-27-57_899-1.jpg

how much did that cost you?

some things i have smoked out of

red-executive-umbrella.jpg

(the vertical bar after breaking it apart works pretty well)

bathtub reglazing 1.jpg

bic_pen_blue.jpg

i dunno maybe just some ideas for you younger kids on the go :)

You poor mother fucker cant you just buy a $10 pipe jesus christ.

NOT EVERYONE HAS EASY ACCESS TO CHINATOWN

Lol not gonna lie, I do get a lot of my best stuff from the city (not from chinatown though lol). But theres like 2 headshops like 5 minutes away from I doubt there isnt a headshop close to you guys.

for an oz? thats cheap.

what. the. fuck?

where were all of you when i was selling weed? oz of dro for 200 qp 750 all day err day

You poor mother fucker cant you just buy a $10 pipe jesus christ.

do you bring a pipe with you everywhere you go? i already said above by the time i was a seasoned vet i got rid of all the glass cause it's mostly pointless once you have a vaporizer. who needs something that your idiot friend will break and piss you off, or something the cops will take from you if you get pulled over?

what. the. fuck?

where were all of you when i was selling weed? oz of dro for 200 qp 750 all day err day

do you bring a pipe with you everywhere you go? i already said above by the time i was a seasoned vet i got rid of all the glass cause it's mostly pointless once you have a vaporizer. who needs something that your idiot friend will break and piss you off, or something the cops will take from you if you get pulled over?

Ounces go for 100 out here... or free those are both homie hook ups though

Ounces go for 100 out here... or free those are both homie hook ups though

we're talking about good bud though, which i assume you aren't

a qp of mexican brick weed used to cost me $200 and it was only good for selling to old heads or kids who only ever seemed to come up with $10, which i generally wouldn't deal with

we're talking about good bud though, which i assume you aren't

a qp of mexican brick weed used to cost me $200 and it was only good for selling to old heads or kids who only ever seemed to come up with $10, which i generally wouldn't deal with

When you know dealers and growers, weed doesn't cost much... I barely ever buy mota and i'm always high

edit: when i said homie hookup i meant HOMIE hookup, like people you see on a daily basis

what. the. fuck?

Fuck dro. Piff all the way. And no I dont carry a pipe with me everywhere I go, I bring it out if I know im gonna be smoking on the go. Like its not that hard to bring a string bag or some shit.