Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Post your smoking equipment. Bongs,bowls, bud, everything.

My god Tortoise, lucky basterd. All I got passed sown to me from my dad is an old shotgun.

Honestly, it wasn't left to me.

When my dad died, I found it while sorting out his stuff.

Its really the only thing I got from my dad, but that's a long story.

You seem pretty pissed off recently.

umadbrah?

Well this random guy comes on the servers and starts bitching at us for talking about bongs on a 'gaming community' lol, I mean, its mostly 15-30 year old males, and not the evangelical kind, of course they will discuss these things. Like Fruggles said, this guy has something against that he can gtfo, dont know who he is anyway.

Says the one who called me a spambot when I was asking legitimate questions.

*Facepalm*

Also, stop trolling me, please.

Why? You made it really easy. You come into a thread that makes it clear that a topic will be discussed that many people will not be comfortable with and then start shit talking everyone in the thread. Hell if anyone is being a troll it's you, you never had to post in this forum and you never had to join the community. Also what did you expect from a community with a Developer called Electronic Drug?

Well this random guy comes on the servers and starts bitching at us for talking about bongs on a 'gaming community' lol, I mean, its mostly 15-30 year old males, and not the evangelical kind, of course they will discuss these things. Like Fruggles said, this guy has something against that he can gtfo, dont know who he is anyway.

I am not saying you can't smoke, but your equipment is just appalling and colossal. I mean, why the fuck do you purchase 10-foot-towers-of-bong or w/e they're called? Can't you just take a simple roll and light it up and still enjoy it? Have you need of these objects because your brain or w/e needs more of it to feel good, much like cocaine?

Well if thats the case I misunderstood, however I do get your point there. Its basically the same thing as people thinking certain wines are better. Like there was tests done on people who called themselves Wine tasters, and they put cheap 5 dollar wine into the bottle of a very old, expensive wine, and the vice versa, and they all said the 5 dollar wine in the expensive bottle tasted much better (they didnt know it was actually cheap ass wine that is) and basically, if someone thinks something will taste/feel better, it will to them. Also like how anything you cook yourself tastes better.

...also getting extra high is always fun.

Well if thats the case I misunderstood, however I do get your point there. Its basically the same thing as people thinking certain wines are better. Like there was tests done on people who called themselves Wine tasters, and they put cheap 5 dollar wine into the bottle of a very old, expensive wine, and the vice versa, and they all said the 5 dollar wine in the expensive bottle tasted much better (they didnt know it was actually cheap ass wine that is) and basically, if someone thinks something will taste/feel better, it will to them. Also like how anything you cook yourself tastes better.

Alright, but I never understand this part: Why do you people start smoking weed in the first place? Aside from stress, why do you want to smoke it? Could they have not found a better alternative to your problems, or are drugs the first solution?

EDIT: And why do you have to smoke an illegal drug? We can discuss whether it should be legalized or not in another thread, but let's face reality here: The drug is illegal. Why would people drive themselves to get it--and smoke it--if it risks them being caught and jailed, even if the chances are minor to nil?

Smoking in a Bong or in Pieces that have multiple chambers gets more THC out of the bud and into the smoke. Joints/Blunts aren't a great method to get the most THC out of your bud and are more harmful to your lungs than Pieces are.

Jesus. You are the epitome of a pothead

Why thankyou.

I am not saying you can't smoke, but your equipment is just appalling and colossal. I mean, why the fuck do you purchase 10-foot-towers-of-bong or w/e they're called? Can't you just take a simple roll and light it up and still enjoy it? Have you need of these objects because your brain or w/e needs more of it to feel good, much like cocaine?

Dude, smoking out of a roll or wrap is a lot more cancerous,tar-filled,and dangerous then smoking out of these what you call, "10-foot-towers-of-bong". It is a safer and cleaner method, also on the plus side, you get more high.

And personally, I smoke weed because it helps control my ADHD after the high wears off instead of using my depressant medication. Also, it helps me sleep on those nights where I am restless. I do not do it as much when I am out, cause mostly im with my girlfriend. But when i go to parties and shit, I do it. Other than that, I do it at home. It helps me relax,stay calm, and enjoy living. I love having marijuana in my life and no fag on the forums is going to change my opinion on it. It is not an addictive substance, proven. And I will continue to smoke it as much as I want.

Ironsteel, I recommend you leave the thread, as you are not contributing to it. I also recommend if you have another topic you wish to discuss simply create another thread, do not start it in someone else's.

I'd be happy to rip your arguments or highly opinionated comments apart, somewhere else.

Anyways here is the bong I'm currently using:

(the model I have has a different base [it's like a triangular beaker shape,instead of this ball like one], everything else is identical)

minitwist-10-54.jpg.ashx?w=500

Lmao, here is a picture of the first little bubbler I ever bought, years ago:

mypeice.jpg

mypeice2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm, dat rez.

Right now I have a great bong, which I'm too lazy to take a picture of, but might in the future. And bud is just mediocre atm.

That's not a bubbler lol, that's a bong.

All those bongs look like giant dildos.. taking a drag off one of those is like deepthroating a giant BBC. Congrats, fag.

After reading this, then looking at page one of this thread, I just end up not being able to click on this thread without wanting to laugh.

Alright, but I never understand this part: Why do you people start smoking weed in the first place? Aside from stress, why do you want to smoke it? Could they have not found a better alternative to your problems, or are drugs the first solution?

EDIT: And why do you have to smoke an illegal drug? We can discuss whether it should be legalized or not in another thread, but let's face reality here: The drug is illegal. Why would people drive themselves to get it--and smoke it--if it risks them being caught and jailed, even if the chances are minor to nil?

Look, I've never smoked weed in my entire life, but it's nothing to hate on people about. If it's so "illegal", why is it also used as a medicinal herb for patients who have gone through chemo, to relieve depression, etc?

Civilization has used maurijuana for centuries, we just decided to make it illegal for god knows why.

Look, I've never smoked weed in my entire life, but it's nothing to hate on people about. If it's so "illegal", why is it also used as a medicinal herb for patients who have gone through chemo, to relieve depression, etc?

Civilization has used maurijuana for centuries, we just decided to make it illegal for god knows why.

Just because it is helpful/useful in some ways, doesn't mean it shouldn't be illegal.

Am i the only one who feels that sG should meet every so often, bring our blunts/bongs/whatever the hell else, and just smoke?

Maybe play some LoL afterwards?

I smoke because I can. Not because I want to or need to. The simple fact is, I can. It's a FANTASTIC feeling! Personally, it allows me to think about one thing with all of my energy rather than hundreds. In all of the times I have smoked, I have come up with more ideas than when I have been sober.

Oh, let me tell you why marijuana is illegal. There are two reasons our GOVERNMENT says.

1: It cannot be taxed as easily as tobacco can. Pot can almost literally be grown in any environment. You might get crappy ass bud, but you can do it.

2: It's a "gateway" drug. I call BULLSHIT on that because the only people who use it as a "gateway" drug are those whose lives suck so much that they can't allow themselves to live without it.

Why thankyou.

Dude, smoking out of a roll or wrap is a lot more cancerous,tar-filled,and dangerous then smoking out of these what you call, "10-foot-towers-of-bong". It is a safer and cleaner method, also on the plus side, you get more high.

And personally, I smoke weed because it helps control my ADHD after the high wears off instead of using my depressant medication. Also, it helps me sleep on those nights where I am restless. I do not do it as much when I am out, cause mostly im with my girlfriend. But when i go to parties and shit, I do it. Other than that, I do it at home. It helps me relax,stay calm, and enjoy living. I love having marijuana in my life and no fag on the forums is going to change my opinion on it. It is not an addictive substance, proven. And I will continue to smoke it as much as I want.

^^^ Is one reason it SHOULD be legal! Not everyone smokes pot to "getawayfromtheworldbecauseyoucantfixyourownproblemsanyotherway".

I like rolling blunts. It's just about as relaxing to me as smoking. That's just me.

Uhm, well shit. I didn't know this! Thanks for the info! :)

I haven't been smoking but maybe 6 months and only like twice a week. Going out to a friends house tomorrow. I plan on getting SUPER high!

BTW my favorite is Cali Gold. I know this has nothing to do with pieces and shit, but I thought I would throw in my two sense. :)

-Xan