Sign in to follow this  
chaos4499

Anyone ever play Halo: Reach?

-1/60

It's sad that people are doing this to every legitimate thread made by an unknown non-member, he's being a lot more constructive in this thread than you are. Unless you're joking, but I can't tell sarcasm from text.

Halo: Reach is an awesome game, I played it a lot.

I haven't even played Halo 3

lol, a couple of my friends are haven't played it either

Oh, and this is random but Rubber, you have a BADASS SIG!

I've always liked Halo so much more than CoD :D

Fun games, especially to play with friends. The Forge World in Halo: Reach is pretty cool too.

This pretty much describes why I like Halo games so much. God, going into a big matchmaking game with a friend right next to you is one of the most fun things you can do in gaming. The matches are so dynamic and so much can happen, from having to work together to take down a tank/falcon owning your base, or rushing the enemy with everything you have. All the map variants and vehicles are awesome.

Guest Horny©at
It's sad that people are doing this to every legitimate thread made by an unknown non-member, he's being a lot more constructive in this thread than you are. Unless you're joking, but I can't tell sarcasm from text.

Halo: Reach is an awesome game, I played it a lot.

No it's not that johnny, sorry to burst your bubble ;) It's the fact that he has created at least 3, probably more, "Has anyone ever played/watched <insert game,movie> in the last day. My first guess is for recruitment, and since my gut is usually right most of the time, I'm going to say -2/60 for now.

No it's not that johnny, sorry to burst your bubble ;) It's the fact that he has created at least 3, probably more, "Has anyone ever played/watched <insert game,movie> in the last day. My first guess is for recruitment, and since my gut is usually right most of the time, I'm going to say -2/60 for now.

I for one thought that asking who's played Halo in a PC gaming community is legit, and that's all that was presented here.

"Stop spamming threads" would be more understandable, "-1/60" in itself is a blunt statement.

I prefer Halo CE-3 but I did play Reach for a while with friends.

Now I maybe jump on Reach once a month or so.

And I check out Bungie to read the rage threads and check out the cool videos on the front page.

Never really played Halo Reach, and now especially after announcing more games to the series after saying its over just makes it less appealing to me.

I've always liked Halo so much more than CoD :D

Fun games, especially to play with friends. The Forge World in Halo: Reach is pretty cool too.

Yeah, thats why I love Halo in general. The custom games are amazing because you can do pretty much whatever type of game you can imagine like racing, skeeball (haloball), "escape" variants, and much more. Plus, its is (imo) a better lan party game than COD or anyother shooter on the market right now.

I just wanted to pose those questions because I did not see any threads like them. I just got bored last night and I do apologize if I was spamming but I did think that they were legitiment threads. Anyhow, what is "-1/60" or "-2/60"?

I just wanted to pose those questions because I did not see any threads like them. I just got bored last night and I do apologize it I was spamming but I did think that they were legitiment threads. Anyhow, what is "-1/60" or "-2/60"?

It's your clan recruitment count.

-3/60

For once Hornycat is making some sense. And holy fuck your sig and avatar are obnoxious.

Anyway:

Anyone ever ride in a car?

Never really played Halo Reach, and now especially after announcing more games to the series after saying its over just makes it less appealing to me.

Bungie did end the series. They aren't making anymore Halo games. I believe Microsoft bought the Halo trademark and is making Halo 4. So technically it's a start of a new Halo.

Bungie did end the series. They aren't making anymore Halo games. I believe Microsoft bought the Halo trademark and is making Halo 4. So technically it's a start of a new Halo.

Microsoft wants more money. Basically 144 Industries (Maybe 114) are continuing on the halo series because of how good it's become. They consist mainly of bungie members who quit because they ended the series.

I'm excited for the remake of Halo CE, I'm a big halo fan. If anyone ever played halo 2 back in the day, I used to mod that shit. So much fun, it makes me really sad that the Halo 2 generation is over.

I'm more of a truck kinda guy...

Anyone ever die?

I might've died once but idk...might've just been in a dream...

It's your clan recruitment count.

-3/60

For once Hornycat is making some sense. And holy fuck your sig and avatar are obnoxious.

Anyway:

Anyone ever ride in a car?

Don't wanna come across as a dumbass (probably too late for that now) but what is the clan recruitment count?