Sign in to follow this  
Marine

Current running tv shows(Possible spoilers)

Breaking Bad(not going to end this season)

True Blood(not going to end this season)

Weeds(Huge possibility to end this season)

Rescue Me(ending Sept. 11th0

Entourage(ending this season after 6 episodes, then a movie may be made)

-recommend more here-

Predictions on the shows so far?

Thoughts on season?

Breaking Bad

So far Breaking Bad has been great. It started off right where it left off, and kept the intensity up, all while we guess what's going to happen in this season. The show just keeps getting better as time goes on. I'm thinking that Walt's brother-in-law will start getting right back on track to catching Walt, but that's all about I can figure out in this season, a long with the fact that Mike(The Columbian's body guard) may turn against his boss.

True Blood

I didn't have high hopes for this season of True Blood, as I was disappointed about the wolves from last season(being much smaller then I thought) but the end of last season was great, and so far as seemed to give the show a turn of direction with Sookie & Erik together, a long with the necromancers. I'm thinking Jessica and Jason are gonna screw by the end of this season, but I guess we'll see. I also am going to take a guess that when Erik gets his memory back, that all hell will break lose.

Weeds

This season isn't so bad of Weeds, the last season revived the show for me a bit, but hopefully the show will end gracefully as this appears to be the last season of it(or next season for sure). I'm really unsure of what will happen, as I wasn't expecting her Mexican husband to die in a federal prison.

Rescue Me

I came into watching this season with low expectations, and it turns out the show actually is really funny this season. I would have been pissed if they started the whole "alcoholic" drama bull that they've done off and on. I keep thinking Tommy is going to die at the end of the show(when it ends on Sept. 11th) but hopefully it ends with no lose ends, as I'd be disappointed to see such a thing happen to a show such as this.

Entourage

I personally thought last season was terrible, and that pretty much left me not motivated to watch this season. The first episode seemed alright, but then the second one with Ari as a furious husband wanting to kill a Ginger got me liking the show again. I'm hoping these last 4 episodes set the show up for its movie, so that we can finally see Vince make at least one more movie before the show ends.

Fuck yeah. Have to agree on the True Blood part. Last season was meh, this one has actually turned out decently.

Have to agree about that Erik thing.

Don't watch any of the others, so can't comment on them.

Fuck yeah. Have to agree on the True Blood part. Last season was meh, this one has actually turned out decently.

Have to agree about that Erik thing.

Don't watch any of the others, so can't comment on them.

I'd highly recommend Breaking Bad. If you like a show with the quality of True Blood, then Breaking Bad is definitely a show that is on the same level as it(just a bit more realistic for obvious reasons)