Sign in to follow this  
blob

NEW RULE AS OF TODAY DON'T LISTEN TO MOTD

if you'd like, I can reinstate the original 2009 rules to Jailbreak, I would be sure everyone would love those.

Yes, I think we should make this a server event, one night we get all the old JB players, and we put the old rules up....

Just for a couple hours.

I vote for this anyway.

Yes, I think we should make this a server event, one night we get all the old JB players, and we put the old rules up....

Just for a couple hours.

I vote for this anyway.

The sever would degrade into chaos because most people wouldn't know the old rules.

The sever would degrade into chaos because most people wouldn't know the old rules.

Fuck, if you're on T you listen to what the fucking warden says. If you're on CT, well, you just don't go on CT.

I personally believe the game mode itself would be a bit more fun if the CT's had a higher chance of winning. It's hard to explain every little thing someone wants in JB. Most of us have a bit of variety when thinking of JB. You want it this way, I want it that way.

I say we implement the old rules for a day, maybe even a week if it works out great.

Fuck the rules making sense and being reasonable, I just want JB to be fun again. That's why we were so popular, we had fun. Lots of fucking fun and good times.

I'm pretty sure we could have more good memorable shit happen in one week in 09' then 4 months now.

Fuck, if you're on T you listen to what the fucking warden says. If you're on CT, well, you just don't go on CT.

I personally believe the game mode itself would be a bit more fun if the CT's had a higher chance of winning. It's hard to explain every little thing someone wants in JB. Most of us have a bit of variety when thinking of JB. You want it this way, I want it that way.

I say we implement the old rules for a day, maybe even a week if it works out great.

Fuck the rules making sense and being reasonable, I just want JB to be fun again. That's why we were so popular, we had fun. Lots of fucking fun and good times.

I'm pretty sure we could have more good memorable shit happen in one week in 09' then 4 months now.

Mitch Trivia :3.

Cooking with Match bahahahahah, oh man.

I still remember a lot of the funny shit we all did back then.

I vote for one day being 2009 Rules Day.

Hell, back then, those days were the shit man....... Back when we had such things as "Special Olympics" day and people like Five Nasteh being the warden all the time......

That's it, I'm building a time machine, I am going back to 2009 to play good ol' classic Jailbreak!

(Off topic: On the issue of CT vs T sided ITS FUCKING T SIDED, but if CT's would stop sucking each other off during the round and actually pay attention to shit, CT's could win more! The rule is ok, I like not having to say it every 5 seconds, but it feels like the more rules we add, the more MOTD turns into a manual and the more I say "fuck it" and play TTT instead.)

but it feels like the more rules we add, the more MOTD turns into a manual and the more I say "fuck it" and play TTT instead.

It's not adding any rules, it's changing a current one, but I understand what you mean.