Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Inactive SOs

This thread went from Inactive SO's to Scooby Doo to Racism and back to the SO problem.

So the typical thread that GT posts in.

E.g: Topic>GT referencing something> Grammar Nazi's>Topic.

Sad that we only got through 2 thing's this time. :(.

Anyway, Moar SO's? No, well maybe. Honestly it depends. There are some people who may seem great, but give them any hint of power and it'll become

cartmanmotivator.jpg

That said, we only have to wait until Staff lend's their voice on how they decide SO's. But that is already apparent enough I believe.

Still a valid point. Sometimes SO's do like to play around, but that's a good thing. We do not need SRS_BUSINESS_GAIS_by_Booter_Freak.jpg

all the time.

But we do occasionally need either

a)4097384150_927863ff44.jpg

or

b)Srsbsns1.jpg

In case some could not follow along with the picture messages, I shall elaborate. What we need is more SO's to step up and take charge when the time is needed. True sometimes SO's don't, which is fine. But sometime's people get stressed out because an SO goes afk and their all important need's cannot be satisfied at that specific time.

True, There has not been many problems ( or at least any problems that have arisen for the peanut gallery to toss their 0.02 cents in on) regarding current SO's, The concern's Iron presented still are needed.

If new SO's are needed, then yes they need to be "active". While don't always complain about "inactivity" IF you do not know why they are inactive. SO's are real people you know. They do have lives, and sometimes their lives take priority, though sometimes they cannot be active due to that and do not have sufficient time to relay it to staff inorder for them to step down or relate the issue.

E.G: Texan, when he was moving stepped down willingly due to the fact he was moving.

*Long post, and posted when I first got up. If there was any issues in this, please point them out, either in pm or quoting me. Sorry if I stepped on any toe's.

Stop image spamming and either tell us something or don't post at all, this isn't spam...

UGGGHHHH

Dude uhh

At least I'll know if I'm fucked or not :(

Nah you are actually pretty important since you play at night when technically no one should be around. Also when you become SO for Jailbreak yor activity have risen on the server by a lot. You should do fine.

Ace for TTT SO

Welcome back Dletron :)

And no, I will never spell your name right again.

Can the SO survey also include people who have admin on TTT... because I have things to say about some of them

Dude uhh

If you notice I did use the pictures, but It was not spam. I did elaborate if you could not follow along with the pictures.

See, this is why our most popular server needs SOs.

Do explain. Just woke up and I think I am either missing something or just not reading it correctly.

Can the SO survey also include people who have admin on TTT... because I have things to say about some of them

If you have issue, take it up w/ staff.

Ace for TTT SO

Welcome back Dletron :)

And no, I will never spell your name right again.

SO survey is only made for the SO's. Like Tex1an said Contact staff if you have a problem with one of the Admins of TTT.

We definitely don't need more SO's, maybe only better and more active.

I'll be honest when I say I haven't been active very much the past month. I'll take full responsibility for that, but fuck, it's summer.

Even though we need more SO's we need to be careful who we let in on the SO party. I would hate for someone who isn't right for the job fuck up the place(saying jb already doesn't have it's issues). We don't need to add more to the JB drama. Yet, we need to hardcore adminz who don't mind restricting people because of No Bawls rule.(lol Brosieden...good times) I have seen some players slip onto the CT that needed to be restricted because of sheer faggotry.

Do we need more active SOs than we currently have to actively maintain Jailbreak?

More active SO's, same number. The fact is that half of them don't play JB.

Guest Sandy Balls

More active SO's, so that someone will give a shit when I freekill frosted butts and will, and proceed to leave the server.

More active SO's, so that someone will give a shit when I freekill frosted butts and will, and proceed to leave the server.

I'll be honest when I say I don't mind you freekilling other sG members that I know are your friends. I would hope however, that if they actually have a problem with it, they would proceed to tell me, or ask for a respawn.