Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Inactive SOs

Your jokes have gone waaaay down hill since first joining the forums

But but but, you just thanked one of my posts! :(

Oh well, only more subject matter for you to gossip about in teamspeak.

What..? Way to spam in a serious thread, Goldentongue.

Just because I'm trying to give my posts a slight bit of creativity and letting people think on their own doesn't mean I'm spamming.

I'm completely serious.

*Crushes the ground* Sup gaiz, I have returned to bring the faggots of JB down to their knees with Black Justice. You have seen me in action as a Warden and as a Rabbler. Non the less, I am Black.

Deltron For SO

*Crushes the ground* Sup gaiz, I have returned to bring the faggots of JB down to their knees with Black Justice. You have seen me in action as a Warden and as a Rabbler. Non the less, I am Black.

Deltron For SO

Capatilzing "black" as if it is a word of importance? Something wrong here.

Since when is correcting improper capitalization racist? (black)

When you are not Black

But in all seriousness, welcome back Deltron.

Can we have some SOs that are, attitude-wise (and likely practicality-wise), like Montgomery? I like that man; as much as he tells me to shut up, he's doing the right thing.

I want useful SOs, not ones that just sit in the back and play with their dicks all day.

Can we have some SOs that are, attitude-wise (and likely practicality-wise), like Montgomery? I like that man; as much as he tells me to shut up, he's doing the right thing.

I want useful SOs, not ones that just sit in the back and play with their dicks all day.

Thorgot and skitt are useful SOs.

Thorgot and skitt are useful SOs.

Well, I was replying to the fact that we may need new SOs. I never stated that Thorgot or skitt weren't useful, nor did I say they were. I was talking about any upcoming SOs, should we require them.

Sorry if that was confusing.

Well, I was replying to the fact that we may need new SOs. I never stated that Thorgot or skitt weren't useful, nor did I say they were. I was talking about any upcoming SOs, should we require them.

Sorry if that was confusing.

Still a valid point. Sometimes SO's do like to play around, but that's a good thing. We do not need SRS_BUSINESS_GAIS_by_Booter_Freak.jpg

all the time.

But we do occasionally need either

a)4097384150_927863ff44.jpg

or

b)Srsbsns1.jpg

In case some could not follow along with the picture messages, I shall elaborate. What we need is more SO's to step up and take charge when the time is needed. True sometimes SO's don't, which is fine. But sometime's people get stressed out because an SO goes afk and their all important need's cannot be satisfied at that specific time.

True, There has not been many problems ( or at least any problems that have arisen for the peanut gallery to toss their 0.02 cents in on) regarding current SO's, The concern's Iron presented still are needed.

If new SO's are needed, then yes they need to be "active". While don't always complain about "inactivity" IF you do not know why they are inactive. SO's are real people you know. They do have lives, and sometimes their lives take priority, though sometimes they cannot be active due to that and do not have sufficient time to relay it to staff inorder for them to step down or relate the issue.

E.G: Texan, when he was moving stepped down willingly due to the fact he was moving.

*Long post, and posted when I first got up. If there was any issues in this, please point them out, either in pm or quoting me. Sorry if I stepped on any toe's.