Sign in to follow this  
echo.22

tabula rasa

tabula rasa is like world of warcract but not it is a good game . the stary line is that aliens come to earth kill every one but a hand full of humans the bane put leathal spores on earth and were fighting them

i wanted too know if any of u have it, and if u do we can start a clan up in it i could creat one for our clan if every one is cool with it

<div align="center">i think its great its for PC and the game play is good the story line is compelling

iv been playing the game non stop i love itand i am addictid iv only had it since christmas and i have more the 40hours on it if u want i will make a game clan in the game and if u get it phenix ill give u the supreme commander spot in the clan :] </div>

Guest some fag

Nice triple post, Echo. That takes skills.

I say if its anything like WoW, then it should be destroyed- permanently deleted off the face of the World Wide Web.

Now, I haven't played it but I can say this right now: it's not anything like wow. I would expect the control and possibly the HUD layout to be similar but gameplay, and strategy, wise it's a different story. First off, you CAN solo but it's more difficult. Secondly, though there is some PvP to the game it's to a very limited degree. Finally, unlike WoW, which is more of a 'His strongest DPS vs. Your strongest DPS' type of game, Tabula Rasa isn't. It incorporates strategy into the game between NPC units, other players and yourself.

From what I've heard it's also not a huge, ungodly grind-fest like WoW but, since I haven't played for myself, I can't say for sure. My local EB has it for $10 which includes a 30-day trial so I've been thinking about it (it wasn't a big seller out here so they're severely over-stocked) but that's the only reason I'd pick it up.

And yes, it is Pay2Play.

Damn.

I wish they were overstocked around here, and dropped the price that low.

I should check out my EB/GS.

Hopefully there will be some private servers to play onn.

xtremetop100 ftw.

(Yes I realize I'm necroing this thread but I don't feel like starting a new thread.)

So, I'm curious as to whether or not anyone else has, or has tried, this game. I just got a 3 day trial from some web group or another and so far the game is pretty fun. Of course now I know that if I'm actually going to buy it I definitely need to upgrade my computer... when the game will only run when your window is 5"x5" and it's still choppy you know your computer sucks balls.

For those that haven't tried it, yes it is Pay2Play, as I said last time I posted here. It's not really like most of the other MMO's I've played. As I said before, it's not a "My strongest DPS vs. Your strongest DPS" game. You can only activate 1 skill at a time, and then have to wait a second to be able to act again. Either that or you can shoot with your equipped gun, which you actually have to buy ammo for believe it or not.

Now the game plays more like a 3PS (3rd Person Shooter) but has MMO elements in it (Leveling up, skill branches, attribute points and, most importantly, other players in the world. *Zomg, an NCSoft game that DOESN'T have 15bajillion instanced areas in it!*) You do actually have to aim but you don't have to be as precise as in a shooter due to a "sticky targetting" feature to help those who can't aim as well as others.

All in all I like it, but the graphics are crazy. On the lowest settings it doesn't look much more graphics intensive than WoW but it is fucking mad on the Graphics card. I'm just interested in some other opinions, I'm actually debating upgrading and getting this game.