Sign in to follow this  
RockbeatsPaper

I'm officially old

Hmm, to quote the man with the top hat,

"Its not the years in your life that count, its the life in your years" Of course that actually applies to OLD people. As said, your in your prime, lol.

Nah. 28 is old. 25 isnt. Also, your gonna look back on this in 20 years and say 'FUCK, I wish I was 25 again.'

Gee, thanks. I turn 28 in just under a fortnight.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

how i've been imagining doji pretty much since he joined:

Old_Man_With_Walker.gif

There's many other pictures I could use, but they don't have the same look of uncertainty, and they certainly don't include the bathrobe and mustache.

Never cared much about aging until today. I turned 25 along with my sister (twins)

And god 25 sounds old, if you need an advice from someone older and wiser than you feel free to post it here.

Well the average life span of Americans is currently around 77 and is increasing as we get more advanced with all the technology so 25 is not really old if you think of it that way. I also have a twin sister.... (Isn't it great? lol) But still, Happy Birthday.