Sign in to follow this  
Archy

What is the most retarded name you have ever seen in game?

Guest Ethan1
Names that start with characters similar to this ๖ۣۜ

Those people always seem to be trouble and no I am not trying to make a racist joke.

Its not racist if they do that shit to try and make themselves not able to be targetted.

Its not racist if they do that shit to try and make themselves not able to be targetted.

Ooh yeah man like people with chinese character names who are just freakin impossible to kick/slay and so on without going to steamid

Names that start with characters similar to this ๖ۣۜ

Those people always seem to be trouble and no I am not trying to make a racist joke.

dohohoho...

♥Æ’яº°†™♥ (ζ(o̲̅)(ζ

<3

Illogical

Played TF2 with a guy named inconspicuous trousers. Quite an original and retarded name.

namesw.png

Take your pick. Straight from the bastion of maturity that is the Nexon forums.

I'd go take a screenshot of a random Combat Arms room, but the highly concentrated dose of no-balls would probably make me forget how to type without using caps lock.

namesw.png

I'd go take a screenshot of a random Combat Arms room, but the highly concentrated dose of no-balls would probably make me forget how to type without using caps lock.

^

So true. I acutally read most of those names... they arnt even words its just a cluster fuck of numbers, random symbols, and letters...

^

So true. I acutally read most of those names... they arnt even words its just a cluster fuck of numbers, random symbols, and letters...

Nothing says 'bad-ass' quite like the name 'ipwn1337n00b'.

I swear, some times it's like you're not allowed to play a F2P game unless you make you screen name a statement of how awesome you are.