Sign in to follow this  
SuperNorch

How we shall remember MLG Anaheim

Yo fag, I know you're terrible and all, but this is not jailbaitreddit 2.0.

I knew someone was gonna catch that. I'm surprise it was you though and was hoping Dojima was the one that caught on. Considering SCreddit consists of 100% memes, I do believe repetitive memes are much worse, no? You're too cute, Golden.

I knew someone was gonna catch that. I'm surprise it was you though and was hoping Dojima was the one that caught on.

Gonna ignore your edit. You sound a lot better when you at least slightly acknowledge my dominance and know when to sit the fuck down.

Gonna ignore your edit. You sound a lot better when you at least slightly acknowledge my dominance and know when to sit the fuck down.

Haha, if you browse reddit at all, you should know that there are varying purposes of each subreddit. I'm sorry that you purposely try to ignore this fact, but they're are still some of us that try to post relevant shit.

I'm expecting some red text. (:

Haha, if you browse reddit at all, you should know that there are varying purposes of each subreddit. I'm sorry that you purposely try to ignore this fact, but they're are still some of us that try to post relevant shit.

I'm expecting some red text. (:

Don't xfer shit, okay? It's really simple.

Ok.

I never made a claim that, thought that, nor implied that it weakened your argument.

I simply made them knowing you were a smart person who would take note and would be less likely to make them in the future, even though I knew they were more than likely haphazard typos you would never make again. In that case, I'm showing you the advantage of proofreading at the least.

If someone corrects my grammar, I thank them and go on my way. It's free knowledge, and knowledge is power. It really is that simplistic and cliche.

There are some opinions about me, as well as you, which are negative and positive, and while some follow a general theme, they are not nearly collective or inclusive enough for you to claim "everyone".

I have no intention of dragging you down or trolling you, but you do have a pretty face so dancing sounds rather fun. But don't start off with empty threats with your power, and then follow it up with instigating the sort of behavior you claim to detest. You're better than that.

Ok.

I never made a claim that, thought that, nor implied that it weakened your argument.

I simply made them knowing you were a smart person who would take note and would be less likely to make them in the future, even though I knew they were more than likely haphazard typos you would never make again. In that case, I'm showing you the advantage of proofreading at the least.

If someone corrects my grammar, I thank them and go on my way. It's free knowledge, and knowledge is power. It really is that simplistic and cliche.

There are some opinions about me, as well as you, which are negative and positive, and while some follow a general theme, they are not nearly collective or inclusive enough for you to claim "everyone".

I have no intention of dragging you down or trolling you, but you do have a pretty face so dancing sounds rather fun. But don't start off with empty threats with your power, and then follow it up with instigating the sort of behavior you claim to detest. You're better than that.

Yo fag, I know you're terrible and all, but this is not soapbox 2.0.

Oh c'mon, I thought you had the potential to come up with some better. At least now I know that all I have to do is get you're mommy to calm you down.

You're just mad that you weren't aware when the argument had ended.

It looks to me that you conceded to Scopene via PM, so of course I was not there when the argument ended. I tried to help you out since Scopene looked like a righteous asshat, but you kinda just took it and rolled over. ):

It looks to me that you conceded to Scopene via PM, so of course I was not there when the argument ended. I tried to help you out since Scopene looked like a righteous asshat, but you kinda just took it and rolled over. ):

Enough blood was shed that day.

maxbleeds2.jpeg

Do not look down on me because I can show the mercy you do not possess.