Sign in to follow this  
Puff

Tournament Discussion

Oracion, Mitch, and I are planning a tournament within the community.

We need your input on certain things:

Type of Game (Draft picks most likely), Level Requirement (~20+), Type of Tourny (not sure what's the norm for LoL)

And anything else you feel the need to add, please do.

After we've gathered enough information and people, we'll have a seperate thread for team submission.

This is still early in the works we're just putting up the discussion thread as a notification so people can "train" to meet the level requirement.

I'm definitely down, are you going to pick who goes on what team?

Or are we making teams, or is it random? Going to make it that much more difficult throwing people in that aren't level 30, in regards to making the teams fair and balanced

I'm definitely down, are you going to pick who goes on what team?

Or are we making teams, or is it random? Going to make it that much more difficult throwing people in that aren't level 30, in regards to making the teams fair and balanced

Making our own teams. The people that aren't 30 will know they will be at a disadvantage, but if they are willing to participate then by all means.

Sounds great.

I say no level requirements.

Like you said, the level 30s who pick lower levels will have a disadvantage, but it's their choice.

Should be fun..

I want tex, puff, kobashi, and hwanted. Team - High Level Gameplay - HLGP

We are only allowing sG members for this competition, you must be in sG to participate.

20110128203738%21Trollface.png

Can't wait to get this started.

For those wondering about the gaming league, I've run over road bumps and the engineers have destroyed any hopes of that -__________________-.

Sounds great.

I say no level requirements.

Like you said, the level 30s who pick lower levels will have a disadvantage, but it's their choice.

Should be fun..

We can, but they have little chance against 30s with a full set of runes/masteries.

Well that's understandable then, have fun then lol.

El oh el. We're just trollin Hairy, it's open to non-sG members.

EDIT: dbl post

What game u talking bout ???? if runescape im down i dont play anymore but i got a maxed character to mess around with

They are talking about League of Legends. Hence why it is in the League of Legends forum.

What game u talking bout ???? if runescape im down i dont play anymore but i got a maxed character to mess around with

I don't even....

Yes Runescape, that's exactly what we are talking about.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM7E9sQ7tjnzHPk5Pkvvvy9yZ2eV1t8NW_RudHth0IzRefRGrZ

BTW: We're planning on the tournament being held not this weekend, but the next.

Also, I might need a hand with organizing some shit so if you're interested throw me a PM.

As of now I'm not sure if there will be a prize because this is the first tourny and it's mostly just for fun.