Sign in to follow this  
TimeToDie

Dead?

I think the server finally died. Wcs1 is at 32/32 and for the first time wcs2 is at 0 population in the midle of the day. NOT GOOD, WTF CAN WE DO TO FIX THIS?!?!?

I don't think it died.. when I play usually we have around 6+ - 25 max.. rare if its 25 or so.

Once when iyedol gets all races fixed we'll have even more people.

We got more people in server 2 lately cause some races were actually fixed and just random players comin in.

I think the server finally died. Wcs1 is at 32/32 and for the first time wcs2 is at 0 population in the midle of the day. NOT GOOD, WTF CAN WE DO TO FIX THIS?!?!?

Invite friends =D and play in it more

Guest Montgomery

I'm on wcs2 whenever I'm on.. Usually when I'm on wcs2. My friends join in to play.

I quoted TTD, you're invalid.

Would you like this in pig Latin?

You quoted TTD, clearly showing he had to perform the action of posting nudes.

We agree on that.

It was you who failed to specify whose.

Don't bother with piglatin, you clearly have a difficult enough time with English.

You quoted TTD, clearly showing he had to perform the action of posting nudes.

We agree on that.

It was you who failed to specify whose.

Don't bother with Pig Latin, you clearly have a difficult enough time with English.

^

Iyedol has fixed a few races and is working on it. Things are looking up, just idle on the sever if you have too ;P

EDIT: NO NUDES 4 U

i guess i can pop into wcs

even w/o nudes D:

I think we just need to add more races. Mabey bring back some of the good old maps that we had a few years ago. Fixing the races that need to be reworked is a nice idea too. All of these require someone who can code/admin access. We could add a handful of trustworthy people to take care of the server, such as letting them add maps and fix races?

I have a few new races to add but will add them when I have the chance. School is starting so business is picking up.

yeah here

is the winner get more races that {"work"} on the server and we will get the people back, i play there all the time and when Iyedol got a bunch of races working right we got about 5 more people to play there, but if we don't get more races we will lose people, i personally am helping Iyedol get more races but since i'm not very good at coding he has to do some more work on them before they work right, so give us about a month and we should have about 10 or more new races up

oh and if you have any race ideas give them to me and i will make the basic's and give them to Iyedol

Sign in to follow this