Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

Bios

NO WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!!!!! wtf....I cant believe after so long people still get us confused.

But I will address this so you aren't left in the dark about how I feel about it. Opiate was an easy choice. He has been here for a while, he is a senior member, and he works to help us out all the time. Who are we supposed to pick? Is there a choice that I can make without being wrong or doing wrong in someones mind? I don't think it's fair to me to question my judgment before UltimateOreo has even had 24 hours as leadership. As soon as he was appointed everyone was on my ass about it. Seriously, how is this fair to me? No matter who I pick, and for whatever reasons, I will always be criticized by someone who disagrees. No offense, but is it really necessary to whine about not being chosen. Regardless of what everyone thinks, I try to base my decision on everything the member has contributed. Not only because of money, activity, or seniority, but a mesh of all of the things they have done.

Waylon, I'm sorry, I honestly thought that you were just joking about that issue. When I saw that on forums I thought you weren't serious. Waylon, just so you know, by being active on forums, in the servers, and helping out with stuff you are setting yourself up for a shot at JCS. That is the type of thing we look for. We need to be able to trust the person at least a little bit before we give them rcon and other forum permissions.

Really guys, how is this fair to me. You want to talk about fair, give me a break. To answer your question, UV is not a democracy. We do not HAVE TO give people anything. I like to have the community involved because in my past experiences with clans, it is always a good thing to give some power to the members. But, if UV was a democracy what if the power that we yield was given to someone like Yoda or Master Cheif? What if someone like that got the power and just erased UV? That's why we have to horde the power and only give out certain stuff. Understand? I hope this answers your questions.

I am re-opening this topic. First flame in this topic gets automatic suspension.

Most people hated yoda and master cheif.

Clan members know each other more then clan leaders

Lol Bob! I know which one you are. Anyways, just picking JCS from veteran members isn't a good idea IMO. Because look at CC90 and JustFetus, they both are vets, both don't do very much. That's why I had to resign JustFetus. Being a veteran doesn't mean that you won't be lazy.

well you can't really say that picking a UV vet against a new member won't do much. Like anything, it has to be proven. I don't disagree with a new member getting JCS, and I agree with phoenix's idea. I also think sometimes picking a "newer" member for such a position would sometimes increase his want for doing more than someone whos been here awhile but I also think there are some die hard UV members. Rootbeer, Mayo, project, myself, and many others are in a different category. I can remember when so many people use to want to play on the WCS server just because we were on, and yeah I was an idiot sometimes, but I think everyone is doing a couple right things by posting in member section and throwing ideas. It is a hard decision project you have to admit, and I am sure it will be resolved for everyones liking. Also what do you think about 2 wcs servers ad reducing them to 20 players? I think it would stop crashes

I like projects idea. Members who have been here for 7-8 months (I havnt but I can wait) and are ACTIVE on the forums should get some kind of admin if their choice. And like that post about us getting our own server box even says thats it would give the clan alot more money so you could afford to give senior members admin. I know you cant hand out admin like candy but you could give it to some people. People who have been here a long time and stuck with UV should something.

Nu Underrated, I think we have been able to control admin abuse for the most part. I also think that would be a good idea. Phoenix's idea is something like the one that is in the works as we speak.

and i think that it should be a special rule about that recruiting vote. It's okay they can vote all teh time.. it should be something like 5 Vets vote and you are accepted BUT after the screening is done this works.. NOT before..

yey. But who chose and when ca u be "dedicated" when u have a roster of more than 100 guys its gonna be a damn long time work to sort all that out. but GL with it ^^

yey. But who chose and when ca u be "dedicated" when u have a roster of more than 100 guys its gonna be a damn long time work to sort all that out. but GL with it ^^

i say that Vets are 8 month or 7 or 6 .. i dunno. but then we should make a topic and let them post and then pick.

phoenix only made tht one so he can get free admin on a server :o!!!.

lol jk, but ok phoenix, then when is "long time"

1year + Whoever was in the other forums.