Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

my little pony

I have decided to get serious here and ask a few question and say a few things.

First, why so much brony hate? What did we do to deserve it? If I can get one person to answer without "just cuz" or "your faggots" or anything of that nature and mean it that would be great. As for calling us fags you don't start watching the show, become a homosexual, and start craving cock. We are simply men that like watching a show that was originally intended for girls. It would seem to me that you guys fear something you don't understand. You don't understand why or how we could like it, and with lack of understanding comes fear.

Next, Jewinator your sir say you don't hate the show but hate those who watch it. Does that mean you hate even me? I answered your question to the best of my ability without bias when the haters wouldn't and/or couldn't. I understand you have met some bronies who were assholes, but does that really warrant hate towards us all?

Finally, Frosted Butts I will gladly take all of your remaining negative rep. I always wanted to be infamous make it happen for me sir.

To enjoy the show to the degree 'bronies' do isn't normal. No one's afraid of anything; we're just weirded out by it. Our initial impressions are qualified by the typical personalities and outward appearances of bronies. You're typically antisocial, awkward, unhygienic, and just plain odd. There are, of course, exceptions to any rule; but not many, in this particular case.

To sum up, it takes a certain type of guy to appreciate a show that appeals to young girls, and that type of person, irrespective of objective judgments, isn't widely appreciated in common society.

To enjoy the show to the degree 'bronies' do isn't normal. No one's afraid of anything; we're just weirded out by it. Our initial impressions are qualified by the typical personalities and outward appearances of bronies. You're typically antisocial, awkward, unhygienic, and just plain odd. There are, of course, exceptions to any rule; but not many, in this particular case.

To sum up, it takes a certain type of guy to appreciate a show that appeals to young girls, and that type of person, irrespective of objective judgments, isn't widely appreciated in common society.

I see what you mean, I myself am a bit awkward at times and odd but I am quite social and hygienic to the point that one could say I am literally obbessed with being clean.

I fit 2 out of 4 at times so what do you think sir?

Guest Ethan1

Not a brony but that was a weird video :/ lol

Guest Ethan1
Terribly sorry if this offends you but

doitus4.jpg?1247475150

That made me laugh pretty hard :D

Population of 80? Someone inform every single MLP fan that that is the name of some kind of my little pony gather up.

Lol, kind of what I was thinking.

Can we just give those 80 people 100 grand each and set them up wherever else they'd like to live in the world, and then ship these horse fuckers there and tell them never to leave?

Guest Ethan1

The funny thing is that there are no "real" bronies in sG. They are fake bronies who try to convince themselves that they like that stupid show to be annoying.

The funny thing is that there are no "real" bronies in sG. They are fake bronies who try to convince themselves that they like that stupid show to be annoying.

That explains the SG bronies group.

Lol, kind of what I was thinking.

Can we just give those 80 people 100 grand each and set them up wherever else they'd like to live in the world, and then ship these horse fuckers there and tell them never to leave?

Considering the name of the place there should first be a background check on what they like and what they view on the internet.