Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

I need help.. Phones!

Agreed with this, iPhones usually have good battery life if set up well. Go look into other smartphones like Androids or BB. BB usually beat out androids in term of battery life, but Androids own in functionality. Verizon has a nice lineup of droids, how much battery life do you need???

Androids have shit for battery life. My Android Back-flip wont even last a whole day on a full battery. On the other hand, my black berry could last about 3-4 days which was really nice, but not as entertaining as my Back-flip. Android apps are alot more fun and easier to manage than that of the BB. I'm fully behind an iPhone or a BB.

It seems like alot of teenage girls these days either have a BB or an iphone; it's always one or the other.

Thunderbolt is a rehash of the Evo 4G.

Considering the Evo is a last gen phone it wouldn't be wise to choose it over a current gen phone. Not saying it would be bad, just worse than a newer phone.

Go read the reviews on the Droid 3. Not too good, even with the dual core processor.

+You probably experienced Samsung's TouchWiz interface on the Galaxy S. The SII will be more of a stock android experience.

Not a huge fan of the Samsung Galaxy I have, it has a plasticy feel to it :(