Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

I just need to get this off my chest:

Guest Ethan1
May I ask why? I actually like his music a lot more than anything else that is on the top 20 charts these days.

Eww, top 20 charts.

May I ask why? I actually like his music a lot more than anything else that is on the top 20 charts these days.

His voice, while good at hitting notes, has the timbre of a whiny twelve year old.

The instrumentals sound like they're ripping of Jason Mraz, who isn't all that original to begin with, just better.

The lyrics are some of the dumbest fucking things ever written, and the music videos are atrocious.

"Just the Way You Are": "She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day". Not the least bit original, besides sounding like the first song to say "My girlfriend is pretty, and she's damn lucky to have a me because I tell her that." The rest of it sounds like the most cliche over-run song of all time. Its like I could swear I heard this song on Radio Disney in the '90s. As for the video, he looks about as feminine himself as the trashy chick he's singing to.

"Grenade": Bitching about how although he's willing to commit Pain Olypics-esque self mutilation and suicide, she's not quite as psychotic. And yet all he shows in the music video is him pulling a little piano on wheels as if he's Jesus dragging a heavy cross, while being an ass by backing up traffic.

"Lazy Song": Jason Mraz sound rip off, lyrics that talk about sitting around and fapping, and a music video that looks like it was produced by the Wiggles.

These are the only three songs of his I know for certain I've heard, and I have no interest in hearing any more.

His voice, while good at hitting notes, has the timbre of a whiny twelve year old.

The instrumentals sound like they're ripping of Jason Mraz, who isn't all that original to begin with, just better.

The lyrics are some of the dumbest fucking things ever written, and the music videos are atrocious.

"Just the Way You Are": "She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day". Not the least bit original, besides sounding like the first song to say "My girlfriend is pretty, and she's damn lucky to have a me because I tell her that." The rest of it sounds like the most cliche over-run song of all time. Its like I could swear I heard this song on Radio Disney in the '90s. As for the video, he looks about as feminine himself as the trashy chick he's singing to.

"Grenade": Bitching about how although he's willing to commit Pain Olypics-esque self mutilation and suicide, she's not quite as psychotic. And yet all he shows in the music video is him pulling a little piano on wheels as if he's Jesus dragging a heavy cross, while being an ass by backing up traffic.

"Lazy Song": Jason Mraz sound rip off, lyrics that talk about sitting around and fapping, and a music video that looks like it was produced by the Wiggles.

These are the only three songs of his I know for certain I've heard, and I have no interest in hearing any more.

He's no Britney, but he's okay. ^^

[url=
]

Haterade... stop drinking it. LOLz

before I was like... meh. catchy pop songs. whatev

and then i saw this!

w...t...f?

Burno Mars is a faggot

I thought he was one... then I watched the video you posted and 5 people wearing monkey masks put their hands down their pants and danced.