Sign in to follow this  
Faded

Afterwind Match, Plz sign up if interested

Map: Whole World

Date: 7/25

Time: 7 or 8 pm est

Min Players: 2

Max Players: 15 (Due to high demand I have increased this, however if we go over 15 please still show up, I doubt all who have will)

Alliances: No, it will be a FFA

Starting Money: 50,000 (It allows to quickly expand and makes Africa and South America a playable area starting place)

Max Countries Picked: 2

How to Win: Total Annihilation

Special Rules:

1. India will be off limits as a starting country, unless we reduce starting money to 25000. (India cost 22000 so you will be left with 3000)

2. You can't pick a country next to another person's starting country. (In other words, you can't start next to another's first pick.)

3. We will play until people wish to stop. We will then move to a 24 hour turn cycle until all remaining players can gather again to continue.

Please post if you are wanting to play or if you want to change one of the above rules.

Players Up for Monday:

1. Sportsteen

2. Frosted Butts

3. Fruggles

4. blob

5. Friend

6. Mitch

7. fps_trucka

8. Mike the King

19. Renegade

10. Marine

11. notkane

12. Sketch

Players Up for Tuesday

1. Sportsteen

2. Wallace

3. Frosted Butts

4. Mitch

If anyone from Monday is also open for Tues plz edit your post to reflect so.

Im in. If im worthy. Chances are im not since I just created a account.

Play a few match's, just join random new matches. It is difficult to get the hang of short turns if you don't know what needs to be done.

Date: 7/25

Time: 7 or 8 pm est

Please post if you are wanting to play or if you want to change one of the above rules.

When are we starting this cause tomorrow im going to New York to look at some Ghey baby a family member had.

Maybe read closer next time.

If you don't have me as a friend on steam please make sure to add me so I may remind you of the game tomorrow. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972051818/home

We will be starting at 8:00 p.m. est. No late joiners will be allowed. Try to be in TS3 at 7:30 est, since most of you will be late anyways that gives you 30 mins. (We'll work something out notkane.)

Anyone who breaks the rules with picking next to a person's home country will be kicked, should they do it again, we will start a new game and they won't be allowed in. (No rejoining will be allowed either.)

If over 10 show up I will do a vote to consider dropping the no spawning next to another's starting country. Might also do a vote on starting cash. When it comes time to pick please don't try and be the last to pick. I hate waiting 1/2 an hour just for 3 guys to stop playing the "No you first" game. First pick should be an advantage, you will get to pick YOUR best starting country and you will have second round first pick. So if you see 2 people spawn next to you you could pick another whole area or try and flank them.

I'm also open to a bit of a crazy idea. If people want we can run multiple games at a time. By this I mean the Monday game would start and x number of people would be eliminated and at some point we would switch over to 24 hour turns. The next day, or a few days later, we could start another game with whoever wants to play. People from the first game still left could play and again we would play until it gets late and we switch over to 24 hour turns. We would return to our Monday game the next Monday, or maybe one day on the weekend, and try and finish it up. This would allow people eliminated early to play more often; however, it might be an afterwind overload for some so this is just a suggestion.

We will be starting at 8:00 p.m. est. No late joiners will be allowed. Try to be in TS3 at 7:30 est, since most of you will be late anyways that gives you 30 mins.

Will this count for Tuesday also? And what section of TS3 Cause Ive never used it before.