Sign in to follow this  
Marine

Sportsteen, you have won

Lol I took some SS of our world map, week 33 and week 50, enjoy.

Just so you know, I had 250 marines heading up through turkey, 200 launching from India, 200 heading south through Central America.

turn33.th.png

turn50.th.png

You were fighting him when he had 75% of the income on the map? I would have surrendered the second everyone else died.

He got India then a place in North America :I And I got two places in Europe :I I couldn't take on India's amount of spawned reinforces when he had 50k. If we had started with 25k then I think I would have been fine for a very long time. Next time we need more people. That game took like 5 days to finish.

Jungle warfare is how I roll with my Marines. Africa and South America were a bitch to take on for you, you can't lie about that D;!

It took a while to secure my borders, then I built more marines than your total units, they where a pain, BUT I NEVER GAVE BACK MIDDLE EAST.

It took a while to secure my borders, then I built more marines than your total units, they where a pain, BUT I NEVER GAVE BACK MIDDLE EAST.

After I lost Turkey, I couldn't bare to get enough Marines into the Middle East. Turkey wasn't suppose to be that hard to get back if lost. :I