Sign in to follow this  
Falco

new spiderman movie

Guest Ethan1

Glad to see that the series will live.

But its basicly like Spiderman1, but filmed better. :/

Sam Raimi is the shit you take it back, try watching the Evil Dead series (Army of Darkness ect..)

Apparently he is also directing a new movie Oz the Great and Powerful, a prequel to the wizard of oz. We'll see how that goes.

I was half expecting to see red tinged hints on where to go during that running sequence.

I thought I was the only one who was thinking of Mirror's Edge that entire time.

The fact that they are making another spiderman movie is great, but it's basicly the same as the first one. I hope this movie turns out different than Spiderman 1. Not that the end was bad, but otherwise it would be exact the same movie with some changed details.

The fact that they are making another spiderman movie is great, but it's basicly the same as the first one. I hope this movie turns out different than Spiderman 1. Not that the end was bad, but otherwise it would be exact the same movie with some changed details.

It is going to be a completely different plot that is closer to the comic books, that is why they are redoing it.

I thought I was the only one who was thinking of Mirror's Edge that entire time.

A first person Free-roam Spiderman game would be pretty damn cool.

Really looking forward to this movie.

A decade later and they're already rebooting it...

I personally loved the first Spiderman, granted, I was (9?) when I first saw it. I'll miss Toby Maguire as the Spiderman...considering he did give that feel of a anti-social nerd, which I thought gave the character a more understanding meaning of other people, therefore having him use his power responsibly.

A decade later and they're already rebooting it...

Superman is getting rebooted 6 years after Superman Returns. Hulk was rebooted 5 years after the 2003 film in order to tie into the Grand Marvel Film Universe they were starting. You can bet Batman will be rebooted the instant Nolan's trilogy is finished next year, too.

This is a new trend for superhero, they're rebooting them just a few years after they flop instead of waiting decades.