Sign in to follow this  
Laughingman

JB fun :]

It's getting there.

Just a lot of fags who cry in the server since they don't know the rules and can't have fun and have to have super-srs jb, but other than that - it's pretty much being really funny. Today and yesterday, for those of you who were on when I was on - I bet you started crying laughing with neg air accelerate, dodge the bullet and ravers fantasy lolololol

You all have the wrong mentality. Of course it's never going to be as GOOD as the "idea" of old Jailbreak. It can't be because that "idea" is only in retrospect to the "good times" and never the bad. Do you all remember Triv's god aweful 10 minute long rounds? Or the slew of killwhores that haunted that server since the beginning? No! You only remember the first time MONKEH joined and it was hilarious, or the time that you danced around to Raver's Fantasy.

Adjust your perspective. Every time I join I assume I'm going to have fun: chances are I do. Jailbreak will only be as good as you allow.

You all have the wrong mentality. Of course it's never going to be as GOOD as the "idea" of old Jailbreak. It can't be because that "idea" is only in retrospect to the "good times" and never the bad. Do you all remember Triv's god aweful 10 minute long rounds? Or the slew of killwhores that haunted that server since the beginning? No! You only remember the first time MONKEH joined and it was hilarious, or the time that you danced around to Raver's Fantasy.

Adjust your perspective. Every time I join I assume I'm going to have fun: chances are I do. Jailbreak will only be as good as you allow.

Multiquoted for epic justice.

What are you talking about Sandvich? When Mitch joins it is an actual challenge to stay alive if you aren't rebelling and not give him any reason to kill you since he is very fast on the trigger. Also Mitch is a staff and when there is a staff on, Jailbreak becomes more fun.

What are you talking about Sandvich? When Mitch joins it is an actual challenge to stay alive if you aren't rebelling and not give him any reason to kill you since he is very fast on the trigger. Also Mitch is a staff and when there is a staff on, Jailbreak becomes more fun.

:o

I love you.