Sign in to follow this  
Laughingman

JB fun :]

And you've been here how long?

JB server, about a year, since the beginning of summer last year. Forums, since May.

The sG server has been in my favorites for quite a while now.

For the last month it had been a sad comparison to what it was back in the day. I played on the JB server back in 2008, but never really talked or played ct, so no one remembers me. However, I played again today and it was getting better. Just need to get those servers populated again.

Not at all, just no, no. It just will never be the same since we have so many of the older players who have left and done other shit (lawl sounds like me) and people are trying to bring it back, but there is just so much people can do.

Not at all, just no, no. It just will never be the same since we have so many of the older players who have left and done other shit (lawl sounds like me) and people are trying to bring it back, but there is just so much people can do.

ive been trying

ive been failing

You all have the wrong mentality. Of course it's never going to be as GOOD as the "idea" of old Jailbreak. It can't be because that "idea" is only in retrospect to the "good times" and never the bad. Do you all remember Triv's god aweful 10 minute long rounds? Or the slew of killwhores that haunted that server since the beginning? No! You only remember the first time MONKEH joined and it was hilarious, or the time that you danced around to Raver's Fantasy.

Adjust your perspective. Every time I join I assume I'm going to have fun: chances are I do. Jailbreak will only be as good as you allow.

I like to take credit for making Jailbreak fun. When I am on server population increases, CT's rage level increase, and Ts have massive amounts of fun.

You all have the wrong mentality. Of course it's never going to be as GOOD as the "idea" of old Jailbreak. It can't be because that "idea" is only in retrospect to the "good times" and never the bad. Do you all remember Triv's god aweful 10 minute long rounds? Or the slew of killwhores that haunted that server since the beginning? No! You only remember the first time MONKEH joined and it was hilarious, or the time that you danced around to Raver's Fantasy.

Adjust your perspective. Every time I join I assume I'm going to have fun: chances are I do. Jailbreak will only be as good as you allow.

MAKE ILLEGAL OPINIONATED GAMES LEGAL

????

SERVER POPULATION RISES

Is it me, or in the past week or so have a bunch of really awesome CTs started playing on the server? Recently guys like Dyscivist and Mimic just came out of nowhere and JB has been a lot lawlsier than normal.

Nicely said tex.

Not with that additude lol

People who look with rose-tinted glasses at their favorite times and then complain about it are really annoying. It's impossible to have fun if you expect the server to stay the same forever.

No. It was better in the past. Trust me.

lol i have been playing 3 years so trust me, it was fun last couple times i played, it's def better

and yeah IT will never be like it was before just like he said, but it is getting much better, if JB continues like last couple times i played, i won't care about the past, stop living in the past wind, i mean i miss Akuma, but hey, he might never be reborn

I'm glad the server is getting more fun. Honestly all it takes is for everyone to say "Fuck the rules" and have some fun.

I'm glad the server is getting more fun. Honestly all it takes is for everyone to say "Fuck the rules" and have some fun.

inb4 im banned for trying to do a t jday...

inb4 everyone starts to bitch in a few months about how nobody ever follows the rules and jailbreak isn't as good as it was.

Jailbreak is a lot of fun, I really have nothing to compare it to though. Except other servers, buy sG jailbreak is without a doubt the most fun.

Jailbreak is a lot of fun, I really have nothing to compare it to though. Except other servers, buy sG jailbreak is without a doubt the most fun.

But Hellsgamers has more mic-spam! And one, whole map! How can we possibly compete?!