Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

alan watts

dunno much about the guy but i just watched two of his videos and they are pretty cool. kinda blows your mind a bit. also the videos got some cool footage. DISCUSS

I keep rewatching them to understand them more.

I've had this exact philosophical belief floating around in my head for so long and I've tried to explain it to people. Its been killing me to find a better way to explain this concept. Never new about this guy until now, hopefully people will understand my jargon after watching, thanks Illogical!

I really enjoyed listening to these videos. I love these deep thought subjects and I find it so appealing unlike most people. My favorite part of the first video was when he said "Cheer up you see, this is what is meant Buddhist philosophy by saying we are all basically nothing", just an amazing quote right there it made me laugh. Thanks so much Illogical they are very interesting videos (I agree with what he is saying in them as well).