Sign in to follow this  
Frvwfr3

Chuck Norris...

I've talked to Yiyas about this before, and I'm sure he hasn't changed his stance. When you play private races, you're supposed to 'test' them, not 'play' them. They are unfinished races that are probably either too powerful or too weak to be released, so they SHOULDN'T be played for fun. This was a problem before when people used to whore Wizard of the Everlasting or Ghoul even though they've maxed it and go like 30-0. The same applies here. Chuck's been playing this race for so long now, I'm sure it's well past the max level.

Well to be fair empire, Chuck does play it on some un-common maps.

True he shouldn't play all game with it, but the fact that on certain area's, it gets glitchy as hell. E.g.: italy, he can get above the roof.

Over playing and trying to glitch the race is part of what chuck does. True he shouldn't repeat the cs_compound again, but on the non-normal maps that we rarely play, i don't see an issue with him playing around for a bit on it to try and figure out buggyness.

Also, nearly a month old thread :/.

He's done all the testing he needs to. Hes just another 'tester' with access to OP races that the rest of us don't have. Private testing races shouldn't be played past max imo. If your testing shit, you shouldn't have to get more kills then it does to max the race. Something should be done about the 'testing' system. nonetheless, I'm fucking glad Checkster is gone.

Well to be fair empire, Chuck does play it on some un-common maps.

True he shouldn't play all game with it, but the fact that on certain area's, it gets glitchy as hell. E.g.: italy, he can get above the roof.

Over playing and trying to glitch the race is part of what chuck does. True he shouldn't repeat the cs_compound again, but on the non-normal maps that we rarely play, i don't see an issue with him playing around for a bit on it to try and figure out buggyness.

Also, nearly a month old thread :/.

Yes this is a old thread, but I must fix what you said.

Once the bug is discovered, the bug is, jump crouching he can go up.

Why does he need to test every spot WHERE he can do that? When you know the bug, you fix the bug, not find the exploits of it. That is not testing for bugs, thats testing for fun. And you know that. If you try to argue against that you got problems... Lol

Sign in to follow this