Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

SFPD shooting Discuss

Here a little bit more information about this guy. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/07/17/BA2G1KBJ9G.DTL

The story is this. The guy didn't paid for the bus fare and was detain by the police. The guy decided to run away, pulled out a gun, and decided to shoot the cops.

What's more fucked up? Police doing their job and get shot at by some dumb asses who think he is greater then everyone else and don't need to pay the fare or these dumb asses who is going to start another riot and destroying other innocent people's properties?

Police get it pretty hard. Not only do you have to serve the people, but you also have to be hated by many in-order to do your job correctly. I understand some police are a lot more aggressive in some areas, but I blame the people who constantly try to pull guns on them, which in turn forces the police to make themselves more aggressive for their own personal safety.

The people in that crows are ridiculous. "Fuck the police" Is being said constantly yet that man bleeding on the ground is the one who pulled the gun on an officer for something so simple. They keep asking "Where's the gun!??!" Yet I'm assuming many don't realize the police wouldn't just leave it laying around, especially near the suspect.

If you shoot at police, then they will shoot back.

Someone is saying "Your career is over!" Yet he probably doesn't even have a career.

It's ridiculous. I don't blame the police. To be honest most of the people that hate the police are black/poor/in poverty/other.

To be honest most of the people that hate the police are black.

No.

I would say in areas of lower class, where there is more crime is where police are hated more. This would be due to lack of response times in some areas(L.A.) Due to how much crime actually happens.

The majority of the poor people who live in San Francisco are pretty fucking dumb, not gonna lie.

Sure, the Bay Area has had some bullshit cops killing innocent civilians these past few years, but that doesn't allow the cops to be treated as they were in that video.

I couldn't see a gun lying on the ground in either video but the article at least explains it better. The guy seems to have already been wanted for questioning on the death of Gilbert. Him bolting and shooting at the cops only proves he was most likely guilty of that crime.

People in areas like that tend to have high crime rates and yet when the police do their job they all band together hating them. I wouldn't have been surprised if the video had people cross the line and start hooking cops.

I couldn't see a gun lying on the ground in either video but the article at least explains it better. The guy seems to have already been wanted for questioning on the death of Gilbert. Him bolting and shooting at the cops only proves he was most likely guilty of that crime.

People in areas like that tend to have high crime rates and yet when the police do their job they all band together hating them. I wouldn't have been surprised if the video had people cross the line and start hooking cops.

Refer to my post uptop about how the gun would be removed from the area around the suspect

They keep asking "Where's the gun!??!" Yet I'm assuming many don't realize the police wouldn't just leave it laying around, especially near the suspect.

The weapon was snatched by an unknown party.

"The weapon was taken from the scene, but Suhr said the .45 caliber silver pistol was recovered Saturday night with the help of informants."

I hate in the videos how they're all like, "contact you're local the SFPD to stop Police Brutality" when really have of these low life scum didn't know his background or record.

Of course its terrible a person died and but still these uneducated uninformed dumbasses really piss me off.

I hate in the videos how they're all like, "contact you're local the SFPD to stop Police Brutality" when really have of these low life scum didn't know his background or record. Of course its terrible a person died and but still these uneducated uninformed dumbasses really piss me off.
I totally agree with you. It's just there are a lot of ignorant idiots in this world. And they can't simply put in the facts together to make a conclusion. How hard is it to see the facts? Detain due to not paying for fare, trying to shoot the cops with no specially trained skill of what a police is trained, and cop self defense.