Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

If you could choose...

I do laundry more frequently than preparing and eating fried chicken. Plus, fried chicken is horribly bad for you, so if you did eat fried chicken as much as you do laundry, either you are a very dirty person or horribly unhealthy. Also, i find cooking fun. With time saved from doing my laundry, I could cook up a storm for me, myself, and I.

Firstly, how much time does it really take you to do laundry? You dump clothes in the bitch, wait for them to be done, then you move them to a dryer. So...about 1 minute where you're physically doing something?

Secondly, fried chicken really isn't that bad for you, if cooked right.

I'm under the impression that the pony will also fold the clothes and neatly put them back in my drawer and closet, so I would pick the pony. Fried chicken is pretty damn good, but I can sacrifice an unlimited supply of it for never having to do laundry for the rest of my life.

Plus, I wouldn't want to clean up after the koala. I could just put a sheet underneath the pony, and when he shits all over it, his powers would make him clean it again.

I'm under the impression that the pony will also fold the clothes and neatly put them back in my drawer and closet, so I would pick the pony. Fried chicken is pretty damn good, but I can sacrifice an unlimited supply of it for never having to do laundry for the rest of my life.

Plus, I wouldn't want to clean up after the koala. I could just put a sheet underneath the pony, and when he shits all over it, his powers would make him clean it again.

the pony idea just got so much better :D