Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

If you could choose...

FUCK

I was in the sun for 11 hours straight today. I get a pass on that one.

Any chance you could change that for me?

AHAHAHAHAH, so mad I couldn't point that out to you...

I'd go for the koala - THEY'RE FUCKING ADORABLE.

Does the koala just instantly create fried chicken or does it have to go through the whole cooking process? Do you have to provide all of the materials? Is the food he prepares safe to eat, considering a wild animal made it? Apart from that one task, will he also be my domesticated pet? At some point, can I make him perform his talent to an audience who pays to see it? Can I sell him to the circus for $1,000,000?

I pick the pony as long as he or she is house broken.

fuck laundry.

Does the koala just instantly create fried chicken or does it have to go through the whole cooking process? Do you have to provide all of the materials? Is the food he prepares safe to eat, considering a wild animal made it? Apart from that one task, will he also be my domesticated pet? At some point, can I make him perform his talent to an audience who pays to see it? Can I sell him to the circus for $1,000,000?

Very legitmate concerns, I may have to change my answer if the koala pulls the fried chicken out of thin air.

Very well thought out points. See, with the pony option it's already set in stone that the pony will definitely be doing your laundry, which is fucking cool. It might shit and whatnot, but it's a pony and that can be fixed mang. WE DONT KNOW FUCKING SHIT ABOUT THIS KOALA THOUGH.

my heart goes to the pony

edit: also koalas are fucking stupid and one making fried chicken all the time would probably be covered in grease and piss somehow.

Can I have a Koala that does laundry? Koalas are awesome and doing laundry sucks. And as Shadow said, fried chicken is pretty fattening and shouldn't be eaten all too often.

I would not want the koala because koalas are known for being very lazy animals, SO the amount of fried chicken I would receive would not sustain me.

However, with the pony its fucking hooves would not be able to do laundry very well so that would suck dick too....

I choose the pony ultimately because I fucking hate doing laundry.

haha, it's really shocking to me how many people would rather have laundry done than have fried chicken prepared. Are you guys still using washboards or some shit?

haha, it's really shocking to me how many people would rather have laundry done than have fried chicken prepared. Are you guys still using washboards or some shit?

I do laundry more frequently than preparing and eating fried chicken. Plus, fried chicken is horribly bad for you, so if you did eat fried chicken as much as you do laundry, either you are a very dirty person or horribly unhealthy. Also, i find cooking fun. With time saved from doing my laundry, I could cook up a storm for me, myself, and I.