Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

I'll just leave this here...

Went through the last 5 or so pages to hand out infractions. Since C12k is on vacation, I'll say it: everyone in this thread needs Jesus.

This thread went from me telling Balthazar that doing magic tricks is not fighting, to peole splitting into teams to insult each other. What they fail to grasp is, in the end, Dojima always wins.

Sigh...

Please keep it to yourself unless you've actually done it yourself.

A bed of rust nails does tingle on the back a little, and yes I know the science behind it, it's no huge deal. But it looks cool, and having the bricks smashed over my stomach is no picnic either, but the adrenaline rush and everything totally numbs you to everything that your body is feeling. Again I realize that the nails absorb a lot of the shock but there's still quite a bit there.

Go do it yourself then come post that bullshit.

Btw:

The main reason behind something like this kind of feat is primarily to overcome fear, to have no fear. You are combing things a lot of people would normally be afraid of just going right into. Nails are sharp and people dont want to voluntarily stick them into their skin. The bed helps you overcome that by distributing your weight across them all as you all know. The bed further helps with the shock absorbing when having two solid bricks smashed over your stomach by a heavy fucking sledgehammer. A combination of things that when thought about in a general way is, no matter who you are, fucking crazy.

It's about growing mentally and physically, and combining physical and mental aspects.

Anyways. as I've said many many times. L2information please guys.

Do it first. Then cmere. (Laying on a dull ass bed of nails that is completely sterile at the fucking strong museum of play when you're 8 doesn't count, btw.)

At this point, Balthazar, I do happen to believe most the people commenting negatively will disagree with just about any statement you make at this point, mainly because you're feeding them a reaction.

You're basically Obama right now, while they're the Tea Party. Doesn't matter if you're right on something, they'll just disagree anyways.

At this point, Balthazar, I do happen to believe most the people commenting negatively will disagree with just about any statement you make at this point, mainly because you're feeding them a reaction.

You're basically Obama right now, while they're the Tea Party. Doesn't matter if you're right on something, they'll just disagree anyways.

More like he's the Tea Party and everyone else is... everyone else.

I realize this. But what they don't realize is that it's not really a "reaction" but me just being me trying to set shit straight and I feel good knowing I'm at least putting what I want out there rather than not voicing it at all.

More like he's the Tea Party and everyone else is... everyone else.

I suppose that is easily put both ways. He has been extremely aggressive for the most simple responses.

I'm mostly staying out of it because, while some things being said are perfectly valid, they're stated in such shallow, puerile ways that there's really no point.

I'm mostly staying out of it because, while some things being said are perfectly valid, they're stated in such shallow, puerile ways that there's really no point.

I like your logical ways.

I'm only here to spank people breaking rules and clarify that tricks are something whores do for money... or cocaine.

Don't forget about meth :3

zmodH.gif

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ nozunɾ

^ i just broke physics.

OT: Everyone publicly stating they don't give a fuck about Balthazar and his stunts and Balthazar reacting rashly and challenging everyone to do it themselves. I think I'll just stick to my Muay Thai and not give a fuck - learning martial arts can give you a lot of things, but it's funny how Balthazar says he's growing mentally yet I've seen no positive change within the past few weeks.

I think I'll just stick to my Muay Thai and not give a fuck -

We have all seen your picture Mitch.

C'mon man... let's be real here.

OT: the pomposity of all of Balthazars kung fu posts are appalling.

First time listening to this song since I got my new headset. It was fucking glorious.

Glad I could help.

Also, @Rune, Masa and water.exe

You got the wrong train.

How do you figure? I'm proficient with hand to hand weaponry, i.e any blunt object or knife/sword. Also proficient with guns and creating tactics of the military type, different situations and shit. I don't see how I'm fucked if it happens.

The bow, 6 shotguns, 7 rifles, and the AK sitting in my basement with loads of ammo, I'm talking piles, (Courtesy of my padre, he is insane.) Beg to differ. :3

I often plan for that shit when I'm bored, shit is interesting and kills time.

Why the hell do you even have all that stuff in your basement? Are you planning on robbing a bank or something?

Why the hell do you even have all that stuff in your basement? Are you planning on robbing a bank or something?

if goldentongues house is a bank, this would be my guess

I don't think ive seen anyone as mad on these forums as balthazar is in this thread...he puts donut's DoTA rage to shame (junzou knows :P)

if goldentongues house is a bank, this would be my guess

I don't think ive seen anyone as mad on these forums as balthazar is in this thread...he puts my DoTA rage to shame (junzou knows :P)

Fixed.

Don't worry, son. When you hit puberty and have taken a class on physics, you'll realize how unimpressive it really was.

Aight I just read the DS thing and... yeah whatever... That's pretty stupid...

And Pebbz, trying to come up with something smart? Too bad you failed there. I am far from puberty and even though I never took physics classes, I probably know it better than you. Try to keep the ignorance for yourself, and try not to come up with something stupid that hard.