Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

I'll just leave this here...

>brb getting punched in the face repeatedly like a real man.

That sounds like a really useful and practical martial art.

GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY DAWG

hold up, I'm tensing my muscles really hard until you go away.

That sounds like a really useful and practical martial art.

GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY DAWG

hold up, I'm tensing my muscles really hard until you go away.

I really hope you are trollling me. Because any person able to read the english language would have read that i posted saying:

The tensing of the muscles like that is like a workout minus the weights, you feel the burn and it strengthens the mucles.

L2read.

I feel like I'm saying it too much but I guess people are too lazy to read before trying to argue against a point. Odd.

I really hope you are trollling me. Because any person able to read the english language would have read that i posted saying:

The tensing of the muscles like that is like a workout minus the weights, you feel the burn and it strengthens the mucles.

L2read.

I feel like I'm saying it too much but I guess people are too lazy to read before trying to argue against a point. Odd.

Flexing muscles or tensing your muscles doesnt get you strong it only tones the muscle IE (REALLY WEAK PERSON WITH 6 PACK)

lol @ fail troll. Can say all you want but your dicks are the limp ones because you don't even know how your own body functions apparently.

We have been awaiting your return home Balthazar.

kamino2.jpg

We are glad you have learned so much about this strange species. From your descriptions human genitals are indeed curious objects.

We have been awaiting your return home Balthazar.

kamino2.jpg

We are glad you have learned so much about this strange species. From your descriptions human genitals are indeed curious objects.

I lol'd

But uh... who the FUCK is that creepy bitch in yo sig broski?

It is a ghost from insidious. Anyway you really shouldn't tell anyone to learn anything. Coming from someone who spent over a grand on a fake sword and who knows how much money on a pussy martial art that taught you how to entertain children. You could of just asked centran for that information. Inb4 IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO DO SOMETHING THAT PHYSICS PROVES IS SAFE. THE NEEDLES PRICKLED MY BACK WAHHHHHHHHHHH. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS MR. SHADOW WITH MY LIGHTNING FAST KICKS AND PUNCHES WHILE COUGHING UP HAIRBALLS AND FLEXING MY WEAK ASS MUSCLES.

It is a ghost from insidious. Anyway you really shouldn't tell anyone to learn anything. Coming from someone who spent over a grand on a fake sword and who knows how much money on a pussy martial art that taught you how to entertain children. You could of just asked centran for that information. Inb4 IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO DO SOMETHING THAT PHYSICS PROVES IS SAFE. THE NEEDLES PRICKLED MY BACK WAHHHHHHHHHHH. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS MR. SHADOW WITH MY LIGHTNING FAST KICKS AND PUNCHES WHILE COUGHING UP HAIRBALLS AND FLEXING MY WEAK ASS MUSCLES.

I didn't buy a sword btw. It was given, you know, for free.

You can call Isshin-Ryu a pussy martial art, you can call any martial art or fighting style pussy, but it is not the style that makes a man a man. It is the fighter himself. If you have the heart and determination to never give up and never fail you will beat a lesser-willed opponent.

Cocky douches like yourself generally are easier to beat simply because they are so full of themselves that when they are actually damaged by someone they view as weaker than themselves it is a major blow psychologically that is just too hard to recover from once you have that mind set; set in stone like you clearly do.

I think no matter what you do, boxing, karate, kung fu, mma, you're destined to be a loser, because you don't even have the right mind set.

This is like talking to children...and I talk to children a lot...and a lot of them learn faster than you. People these days. Nice.

Edit:

Oh yeah here Shadow (I'm pretty sure that boxer in there actually is you based off his attitude)

Me Vs You. =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg7kS3G_Rvo