Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Clan Shirts and t-shirt

sounds cool a good idea but that would be they!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dorkyest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thing to ware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

but i would hang it in my room or something ;)

sounds cool a good idea but that would be they!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dorkyest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thing to ware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

YOU AFRAID OF WHAT PEOPLE WOULD THINK?

:blink:

i would be proud of the shirt, :D

but i would get a hooded sweatshirt with =(UV)=Ninja Bob on the back B)

I would be your first costomer on that product! :D

:blink:

i would be proud of the shirt, :D

but i would get a hooded sweatshirt with =(UV)=Ninja Bob on the back B)

I would be your first costomer on that product! :D

Massive bump.... It would've been ok if this idea was going to happen. I would wear mine to school :)

Massive bump.... It would've been ok if this idea was going to happen. I would wear mine to school :)
:angry:

i would where all the time!!!!!! :lol:

I think im gonna ask around if some people can make this happen for me . I dont know if you guys want one when you see mine but I will post some pics if I can.

thats a good idea if i were to get one id get =(UV)= â„¢{]=Ē©ħØ•22=[} it would be a great memery of the clan when im like 40 and dont play video games any more lol jk always play video games

I would buy one if it has good style. It could be like a jersey style t-shirt with ur name on the back like everyone said. I think Black T-shirts would be good 4 this. (Get the Jordan co. to create this and I would 100% mos def. buy it lol jk)

I would buy one if it has good style. It could be like a jersey style t-shirt with ur name on the back like everyone said. I think Black T-shirts would be good 4 this. (Get the Jordan co. to create this and I would 100% mos def. buy it lol jk)

lol uv jersey's

with team =(UV)= on the front

and your name on the back with a number on the back that would be epic!

Doesn't anyone remember when AnimeKakashi made shirts for =(UV)=? He sold them on some website I forgot about...

Yeah. No one bought them.

I agree, I'd rather not look like a dork in public.

too late for that buddy. Also you sound like a materialistic person by saying I don't want to look like a dork. If the design is dope, and we like being in the clan, then who gives a fuck what someone thinks. I see tons of people wear shit that I wouldn't. I agree with fatboy, it should be a cool as design like that. People start throwing design ideas.

I am pretty materialistic because I take pride in what I look like, but its also just the thought of someone saying "Oh, 'UV', whats that?" then I reply "Oh thats a Counter Strike Source clan I used to be in".... Yeah that'd look really cool.

I am pretty materialistic because I take pride in what I look like, but its also just the thought of someone saying "Oh, 'UV', whats that?" then I reply "Oh thats a Counter Strike Source clan I used to be in".... Yeah that'd look really cool.

I kinda agree I also care what I wear (I'm all jordan's so...lol) but I still would support the clan. This is just another way to get donations. I still would buy it but it doesn't mean I have to wear it all the time. It probably be what I wear to go to bed or something like that but still, the design has gotta be tight.

When are we doing this because I might wanna help out on the design

Guest Fohacidal
I would love to walk on the street with the =(UV)= Logo !

That would stop as soon as one of the members got beat up at school or on the street for wearing it lol

Edit:

Im all up for making it, once i finish this radio logo

Sign in to follow this