Sign in to follow this  
Guest J_MaFia

Before I go...

Guest J_MaFia
Observe as the wild j_mafia begins to feel regret, and starts posting in his natural habitat once again

Naw, This is being done purposely. As I begin to focus more on my body/friends/girls I notice how really fucking queer most of the members in this clan are. So quick to bandwagon and talk shit behind a computer.

Who cares lol I'm just fucking around. I'm having a ball reading all these comments. Hate me if you want it really dosent bother me.

If you're really having that good of a time when people insult you then...

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

:D

Guest J_MaFia
leave.

What am I doing wrong, I came to post a picture I couldint share with anyone else then Got attacked by all of sG lol. Pretty funny.

Guest J_MaFia
If you're really having that good of a time when people insult you then...

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Guest J_MaFia
Holy shit Mafia, I was trying to have nothing against you but the fact that you "left" but continue to post here just makes me think you're a dumbass

Here's an idea! Perma ban me from the fourms :D I'm just gonna keep replying to people typing dumb shit. Go for it. You have ma permission.

What am I doing wrong, I came to post a picture I couldint share with anyone else then Got attacked by all of sG lol. Pretty funny.

What are you doing?

Well, you pretty much RAGED when all the staff didn't bother to accept you.

You then, made ANOTHER thread, saying you were done. Now, you make another one.. saying bye.

Uhm, YOU'RE STILL HERE? Why? Go focus on your body/friends/girls. No need to keep coming here.

It is kind of annoying, saying you're gonna leave.. then you keep coming back. Why are you? To shit talk someone who says something bad about you?

They have a reason to, you reacted very stupid the way things went. You deserve it.

:l

Guest J_MaFia
You know.. you're so full of yourself, you probably don't understand the term privilege. SO was a privilege. You have no right to SO. Its given at staff leisure, and taken at staff leisure. Get off your goddamn high horse. In all honesty, you were a shit admin. You banned/slayed in rage, respawned people for no apparent reason, and used your position to ignore your own faults when you RDM'd and the like. I was being nice earlier, but now you've got to strut your pompous ass around the place.

Stay gone, no one gives a shit.

Nigga please, I kept the server full and the people loved me. I got voted out by alot of people by being the worst who never even played on the server, and some created alternate accounts just to vote 0 lmao.

Guest J_MaFia
What are you doing?

Well, you pretty much RAGED when all the staff didn't bother to accept you.

You then, made ANOTHER thread, saying you were done. Now, you make another one.. saying bye.

Uhm, YOU'RE STILL HERE? Why? Go focus on your body/friends/girls. No need to keep coming here.

It is kind of annoying, saying you're gonna leave.. then you keep coming back. Why are you? To shit talk someone who says something bad about you?

They have a reason to, you reacted very stupid the way things went. You deserve it.

:l

Listen booboo you're a really cute girl and all but you're kinda fucking stupid jussayin'

Guest J_MaFia

I wish to be perma banned!!!!!

Guest Ethan1

No need to be a drama queen. You could have left with dignity but you fucked that up three times now.

Guest J_MaFia
No need to be a drama queen. You could have left with dignity but you fucked that up three times now.

Shut up.

I'm flippin TABLES (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻