Sign in to follow this  
Guest J_MaFia

Before I go...

Mafia, you said you were leaving and you weren't coming back to the forums again. This thread is giving the impression you just want attention so don't be mad at those who are calling you a drama queen so stop raging. Goodluck and goodbye.

Had to log in to reply to this stupid fuck.

Saw a picture lol'd "Thought who can I share it with? Boom it hit me. sG" :D

and I lol'd @ the neg reps. As I said before I'm not mad I lost it. I mad I waisted to months playing TTT non stop to make people happy then lose it lol. Feel used in a way. But yeah peace nwords Lmao.

You know.. you're so full of yourself, you probably don't understand the term privilege. SO was a privilege. You have no right to SO. Its given at staff leisure, and taken at staff leisure. Get off your goddamn high horse. In all honesty, you were a shit admin. You banned/slayed in rage, respawned people for no apparent reason, and used your position to ignore your own faults when you RDM'd and the like. I was being nice earlier, but now you've got to strut your pompous ass around the place.

Stay gone, no one gives a shit.

If I ever met you I'd do worst to you then that latin king member did to you, Scrawny nigga.

LOL @ Shit talking GT. I'll kick you into the pit of death Spartan style.

Replying just to subscribe to thread.

LOL @ Shit talking GT. I'll kick you into the pit of death Spartan style.

ahaha, I know, wtf.

@Golden Point being I'd still fuck you up.

DoItFormal_Faggot.jpg?1247458443

If you were a member, you would know just how fucking amazing a person that GT is.

BWahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHA Omg I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl.

@ J Mafia

Leave already. You're crying for attention. If you want to leave, that's cool, good luck to you, but don't stick around waiting for people to beg you to come back. It makes you look bad.

Guest Ethan1
go away.

you don't need two threads saying you're leaving.

Count his withdrew L2 app as a goodbye too pl0x. This is the third.

Just for the record, Goldentongue I don't think you are the biggest fucking faggot in the community. Although you are sort of a scrawny blackman. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Just for the record, Goldentongue I don't think you are the biggest fucking faggot in the community.

Now that j_mafia has "left" i would consider him a top contender at the very least.

Guest J_MaFia

besides all the shit talking how funny was the picture actually?

Guest J_MaFia
i give it a 4 out of 10

Daww lol

Guest J_MaFia
Holy shit Mafia, I was trying to have nothing against you but the fact that you "left" but continue to post here just makes me think you're a dumbass

Who cares lol I'm just fucking around. I'm having a ball reading all these comments. Hate me if you want it really dosent bother me.