Sign in to follow this  
Dragonxan10

CSS Pro and Qur of the Exiled

As you all know, Qur is broken because of the health glitch.

How does this relate to CSS Pro?

Well first off CSS Pros Attack Xp procs every once in a while meaning anyone on that race will receive XP. Depending on the proc chance.

Meaning if you glitch Qur of the Exiled, You can literally UNLOAD onto Qur with CSS Pro and in the end gain a ton of Xp depending on procs.

For an example, Lvl 50 CSS Pro, 50 Attack Xp = 50 xp every time you shoot someone and it procs.

If Qur is health glitched and won't die, meaning anyone who uses CSS Pro can unload and just farm Xp that way.

And when I meant Qur will not die, he will not die. Take a para and unload your chances of getting the procs are pretty much the same but you still get tons of Xp so I think

of.

I'm just reporting this bug/glitch .

If we can finally get the engineers everyone been wanting to get, then we can get all races fixed and awesome up server 2 again.

And lets not go around and try doing it.

Guest Montgomery
As you all know, Qur is broken because of the health glitch.

How does this relate to CSS Pro?

Well first off CSS Pros Attack Xp procs every once in a while meaning anyone on that race will receive XP. Depending on the proc chance.

Meaning if you glitch Qur of the Exiled, You can literally UNLOAD onto Qur with CSS Pro and in the end gain a ton of Xp depending on procs.

For an example, Lvl 50 CSS Pro, 50 Attack Xp = 50 xp every time you shoot someone and it procs.

If Qur is health glitched and won't die, meaning anyone who uses CSS Pro can unload and just farm Xp that way.

And when I meant Qur will not die, he will not die. Take a para and unload your chances of getting the procs are pretty much the same but you still get tons of Xp so I think

of.

I'm just reporting this bug/glitch .

If we can finally get the engineers everyone been wanting to get, then we can get all races fixed and awesome up server 2 again.

And lets not go around and try doing it.

You do know if you're on Qur... you get a ban for glitching.

If the guy playing Qur without any admins on, I would bet he would just kill everyone and get it over with.

Sign in to follow this