Sign in to follow this  
Ika

what's the deal with RPG's leech?

RPG's leech was buffed, which is good, but I noticed a couple things - the leech echo shows up on the opponent's screen (i.e. when RPG hits you, you see how much he leeches), which let me discover the second point - it leeches more HP than it deals? An RPG shot me in the chest with an awp, did 110 damage, but leeched 180. Earlier someone on Wizard said that 56 damage to the wiz translated to over 200 HP leeched for the RPG. That's completely ridiculous, and doesn't seem like it's coded correctly. Might want to look into it.

RPG's leech was buffed, which is good, but I noticed a couple things - the leech echo shows up on the opponent's screen (i.e. when RPG hits you, you see how much he leeches), which let me discover the second point - it leeches more HP than it deals? An RPG shot me in the chest with an awp, did 110 damage, but leeched 180. Earlier someone on Wizard said that 56 damage to the wiz translated to over 200 HP leeched for the RPG. That's completely ridiculous, and doesn't seem like it's coded correctly. Might want to look into it.

Reallly? Thats not good ... Yiyas!!! *Shakes fist in anger*

Also, I managed to leech 380 health off of a single glock shot. While I was pleasantly surprised, it appeared to be a bit to much.

I think someone modified RPG Race instead of RPG General.

Anyway, I asked Oracion to look into last night (Yiyas wasn't online), and he said he fixed it.

Isn't like that on my computer. Shouldn't really trust what you read either.

And even if Wizard is hurt for 1 damage after shield reduction the vampire will still leech whatever the AWP shot did originally.

Isn't like that on my computer. Shouldn't really trust what you read either.

And even if Wizard is hurt for 1 damage after shield reduction the vampire will still leech whatever the AWP shot did originally.

It can leech up to 320 HP from a deagle shot (no headshot).

Well you cant exactly "vampire" more blood than your body can handle, which is what I hate about RPG race.

Should be ok from next map on.

Well you cant exactly "vampire" more blood than your body can handle, which is what I hate about RPG race.

Should be ok from next map on.

I did a reload of the mod and it fixed it instantly. I'm assuming something else happened after last night when I did that which broke again.

Cool. It can still leech above its starting HP, but it's much more manageable now. RPG got nerfed too hard way back in the day and now it's a good playable race.

I think so, the highest leech I have got was 32, of course that was from a zombie trying to stab to me to death. Headshot spam...

Debatable imo.

RPG has really strong leech, but the cap at 125 makes it hard for him to really leech anything meaningful. If the cap were raised to 150 or 175 I think it would still be manageable. It's not an overtly powerful race anyway, since its skills are really not that great.

For RPG General:

Maybe a expertise to allow leech to go over base hp that would be based on a percentage of the upper limit of hp.

For example, 125 * 1.2 = 150 and if a person buys the shopmenu item that grants 25 more hp to the upper limit that would be 150 * 1.2 = 180.

Even 125 * 1.4 = 175 and 150 * 1.4 = 210. Anyway I suggest this idea only because it would not allow the regen to go to those limits but still allow someone to leech it.

Sign in to follow this