Sign in to follow this  
bonfire302

MY ASS IS GLUED TO THE CHAIR. HALP!

spam bot! BAN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wait what? I thought spam bots only advertised products and other clans. I didnt realise they also talked about random shit that nobody cares about.

You're style is more like the actual show, I just follow the gay template of the meme. I recognize this your thing and I will cease and desist.

Wait what? I thought spam bots only advertised products and other clans. I didnt realise they also talked about random shit that nobody cares about.

That's correct, but i think he meant you are spamming your posts.

That's correct, but i think he meant you are spamming your posts.

What does that mean? This is literally the first ever fourm ive taken the time to read through and use that wasent for support in a program or something, so I dont know much at all about things like that.

... Do you know what sG is or did u just randomly find this server on google or something?

Yes ofcourse I do. I play on Jailbreak, Minigames, The old RP Server, TTT, And warcraft source #1 and 2.

Alias's... preferably jb ones :cool:

JB? Dont play it to much now adays but usually when I do Its Gordon, or Gordan. Or as of now Philip. Besdies. I die seconds after starting cause I always rebel. THIS THREAD IS BECOMING NOTHING BUT A SMALL TALK THREAD DAMNIT. MY CAT JUST SAW THAT MY ASS WAS STUCK TO THE CHAIR AND CALLED ALL OF HIS CAT BUDDYS AND NOW THERE SURROUNDING ME AND SCRATCHING ME. HALP HALP HALP HALP HALP.

Guest Ethan1

Oh so I wasn't helping when I shoved the catnip in your asshole? Sorry.

Oh so I wasn't helping when I shoved the catnip in your asshole? Sorry.

NOW THE CATS ARE BEGINNING TO DIE CAUSE I AM A BADASS AND HAVE A SILENCED PISTOL LIKE Q_Q CHEESECAKE DID AND NEUTRALIZED THEM CAUSE IM FUCKING AWESOME. NOT REALLY. INFACT IM A BIG FAT LOSER.

Guest Ethan1
As I said I then found out I used Radioactive Super Glue.

Give me your address I will call an ambulance/ fire department/ the military.

wait ur ass is stuck to a chair. so for help u go to a gaming clan forum........ what.

Cause thats how real men do things. They ask for help on forums that wont help them at all and then right before they are going to die because of what is happening they go to a real forum or call 911.

Guest Ethan1

Jack off into your hand and rub the jizz on the affected area, then maybe it might desolve.