Sign in to follow this  
Frvwfr3

Rule clarification.

Trickster assasin, hiding behind a wall where you cannot see the body of the barrel and shooting over the wall. Is this allowed?

If it is allowed, please let it be known. If it is not allowed please add it to the motd or something so people who say 'Its not in the motd!' can get proof.

Please only admins respond.

Nothing against it. Not like there's a whole lot of places to really abuse this. Italy's the only real spot I know of.

Nothing against it. Not like there's a whole lot of places to really abuse this. Italy's the only real spot I know of.

There are a lot of places that you can do this. I say it should be legal considering how rare it is to find someone playing Trickster Assassin well.

There are a lot of places that you can do this. I say it should be legal considering how rare it is to find someone playing Trickster Assassin well.

Okay, but even then I don't see how it'd be needing a rule.

Also agree that it doesn't need to be a rule because once you know they are using it your going to be looking for barrels in weird places anyways even if they are behind something. If you notice them hiding behind something once (IE the bar in the bombsite in westwood etc) your going to be more careful around that area and most people are creatures of habit and will do it again. Just don't be dumb and use your head.

Also agree that it doesn't need to be a rule because once you know they are using it your going to be looking for barrels in weird places anyways even if they are behind something. If you notice them hiding behind something once (IE the bar in the bombsite in westwood etc) your going to be more careful around that area and most people are creatures of habit and will do it again. Just don't be dumb and use your head.

That's why a good Lurker/Trickster Assassin will either:

A) Have a long term goal (rigging hostages, building a "barrelcade")

B) Change places frequently.

Yea but on a smaller map there's not many places where they won't hide again or multiple times in the same places. If you play here enough (or CS in general since WCS1 mostly always plays a stock map anymore) you should know where barrels are supposed to be and where one would be out of place.

Sign in to follow this