Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Valra, Blood Huntress

Name: Valra, Blood Huntress

Original idea.

Guns race, m249 only.

Level 4500

Restrictions: No health, BoS, LJ.

Notes: Race starts at 125 HP. HP cannot go beyond this number from any source. Cannot buy tomes and suffers a 50% exp penalty. Starts off with Kevlar/Helmet combo and comes with no knife.

Race is meant to be a 'reward' for those able to get high enough btw. Considering the level of it and me kinda wanting to put up some races to let you guys have a bit of fun with for playing so long, it may seem OP. Fair warning.

Six skills, five levels each.

Silver Bullets - Essential to kill evil. (Deals an extra 3 damage/level for every shot landed.)

Blood Contract - Your essence is mine. (Every shot will steal 5%/level of damage as health)

Repeating Crossbow - My trusty weapon. (4% chance/level for a 200 magazine at spawn.)

Fine Aim - Steady... (Ability, 15 second cooldown. Lets you scope your weapon for 1 second/level. Think AK Sniper, just on a shorter time limit)

Blood Rage - The essence has fueled my inner demon. (Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. When used, your hp drops to 50 and your speed increases by 15%. Can stack with multiple uses. Maxes at 2 stacks.)

Seems good, but is it even possible to limit how long you can scope?

When it's a "fake scope" (aka AK Sniper) then yes, since it's all soft-coded within the server.

Anyway when I read no tomes and 50% exp at first I was like

237-rageface.png

but then I saw 6 skills and 5 levels so I was like

hhhgggf.jpg

As little as I play WCS, someone spraying with an m249 who gets up to25% damage done back to HP when maxed seems slightly OP. Also the ADS would be tricky but seems cool.

As little as I play WCS, someone spraying with an m249 who gets up to25% damage done back to HP when maxed seems slightly OP. Also the ADS would be tricky but seems cool.

HP caps at 125, that's a headshot and two body shots. Easy.

Looks like a fun race to play. I am just glad you stopped suggesting knife races (I hate leveling them cause I suck at em).

My only thing with the ult is if you are under 50 hp is it going to set you to 50 hp or leave you at your current hp below 50?

^ What Fetterolf said.

Also, what happens if you have say 40 health before you even use your ult the first time? Does it then heal you 10hp and grant bonuses? Or does it deal 50 damage and suicide you?

Looks like a fun race to play. I am just glad you stopped suggesting knife races (I hate leveling them cause I suck at em).

My only thing with the ult is if you are under 50 hp is it going to set you to 50 hp or leave you at your current hp below 50?

^ What Fetterolf said.

Also, what happens if you have say 40 health before you even use your ult the first time? Does it then heal you 10hp and grant bonuses? Or does it deal 50 damage and suicide you?

Good question. Basically if you have over 50 HP, you drop to 50. If you have less, you will stay at that health. I think this is easy to do, but I have to try it out.

Also, you don't stay hard capped at 50 hp. You can regain it, but your cap still stays at 125.