Sign in to follow this  
RockbeatsPaper

New K-Swiss CEO is a baws.

You know this because?

Lol, you're really like a stalker bro. If you don't like me nor my posts, then why follow me around the forums and reply to all of my posts. Please get off my jock lol.

But anyways, before he furthers the argument (hopefully he doesn't reply), The video was hella funny. He seemed to modernize K-swiss. Really, that's all they need to do.

Lol, you're really like a stalker bro. If you don't like me nor my posts, then why follow me around the forums and reply to all of my posts. Please get off my jock lol.

But anyways, before he furthers the argument (hopefully he doesn't reply), The video was hella funny. He seemed to modernize K-swiss. Really, that's all they need to do.

Balthazar, is that you?

Taking bets on how long before he learns how the "What's New?" section works.

And Masa, you still haven't answered my question.

Balthazar, is that you?

Taking bets on how long before he learns how the "What's New?" section works.

And Masa, you still haven't answered my question.

Anyways, this thread isn't between me and you, send me a PM if you want to talk ;).

Others who want to talk about the thread talk about it. Disregard the above. :)

I'm not sure you know what a stalker is or how forums work.

Anyways, this thread isn't between me and you, send me a PM if you want to talk ;).

Others who want to talk about the thread talk about it. Disregard the above. :)

No, they're not going to disregard a thing.

You presented a claim.

Come on big boy, stand your ground. Don't let mad mean Goldentongue scare you away.

Back it up with some reasoning.

How would he be any better than the current K-Swiss CEO?

No, they're not going to disregard a thing.

You presented a claim.

Come on big boy, stand your ground. Don't let mad mean Goldentongue scare you away.

How would he be any better than the current K-Swiss CEO?

1) It was a joke. Not sure how you missed the joke, but it's okay.

2) Placed this into these guys' minds. Jus' sayin.

this makes me want k swiss shoes now....
That was hilarious. I used to not like K-swiss, but I think I'm okay with 'em now.

3) I know they don't represent a whole economy, but niether does sG. So if this guy hooked these guys, or even placed K-swiss into their minds, at least it brought it back into the light right?

4) Furthermore, PM if you really want to know.

5) whenever you want to talk to me, why don't you just PM me. Is that too much for you?

1) It was a joke. Not sure how you missed the joke, but it's okay.

2) Placed this into these guys' minds. Jus' sayin.

3) I know they don't represent a whole economy, but niether does sG. So if this guy hooked these guys, or even placed K-swiss into their minds, at least it brought it back into the light right?

4) Furthermore, PM if you really want to know.

5) whenever you want to talk to me, why don't you just PM me. Is that too much for you?

I'm not sure if you quite understand the barrier between reality and make believe, but the current CEO probably had a bit of a say in using a fictional character to promote his brand, not the fictional character himself.

I have no reason to private message you. The public flogging is much more beneficial for both of us in the long run. Not to mention I don't want to be left alone with your god awful "joke" telling abilities.

I'm not sure if you quite understand the barrier between reality and make believe, but the current CEO probably had a bit of a say in using a fictional character to promote his brand, not the fictional character himself.

I have no reason to private message you. The public flogging is much more beneficial for both of us in the long run. Not to mention I don't want to be left alone with your god awful "joke" telling abilities.

How is it beneficial for me? Just saying "if you don't got nothing good to say, don't say it."

But whatever, you successfully shown everyone that the joke was bad and had no evidence. Is that all? Can people get back to the thread now?

How is it beneficial for me? Just saying "if you don't got nothing good to say, don't say it."

But whatever, you successfully shown everyone that the joke was bad and had no evidence. Is that all? Can people get back to the thread now?

It may teach you to think next time before you touch your grubby little fingers to your keyboard.

Good god that guy is obnoxious.

Only could make it to 1:10.

No one cares :D Kenneth Powers would take a shit on your chest and wipe his with your tongue :>

It may teach you to think next time before you touch your grubby little fingers to your keyboard.

How do you know my fingers are grubby?

You presented a claim.

Come on big boy, stand your ground. Don't let mad mean Masa scare you away.

How do you know my fingers are grubby?

You presented a claim.

Come on big boy, stand your ground. Don't let mad mean Masa scare you away.

grub·by (grb)

adj. grub·bi·er, grub·bi·est

1. Dirty; grimy: grubby old work clothes.

2. Infested with grubs.

3. Contemptible; despicable:

You use them to produce foolish and obnoxious posts. I have contempt for them. They are contemptible. Your fingers are grubby.

No one cares :D Kenneth Powers would take a shit on your chest and wipe his with your tongue :>

And Aslan would bite his head off while stepping on your face and crown me king of Narnia!

grub·by (grb)

adj. grub·bi·er, grub·bi·est

1. Dirty; grimy: grubby old work clothes.

2. Infested with grubs.

3. Contemptible; despicable:

You use them to produce foolish and obnoxious posts. I have contempt for them. They are contemptible. Your fingers are grubby.

:3

This is reason enough. It's really not worth the effort to PM you Masa:

a. not important enough

b. I'm not even sure you're literate enough to read any of said PMs...