Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Server two in general

Is there any way sG could start dedicating members or whatever towards server two to fix races and add some maps? I like a lot of the races but some races are broken and some OP (like Zeus). I'd like to see server 2 just as popular as server 1. Sorry if there is a thread already about this.

I love server two. Perhaps I'll gear myself up on race coding (sG does it a bit differently than base WCS (or so I hear)), and then offer what help I can.

It would be pretty cool for people to learn the coding and throw in some volunteer time. Is there a place on the forums that has info or ??

Wcs2 is being left in the dust. It breaks my heart, but everyone always says they are going to code it, might start but never finishes it. We need to find someone that wants to work only on that server and not both WCS servers.

there aren't as many players on server 2 as much as 1 but there are dedicated server 2 players. I'd bet if some dedicated their time, it would be popular. I always bounce back and forth to server 1 and 2

Guest Montgomery

Iyedol and "someone" is doing the coding for races on wcs2 atm.

Rank is on every server (except bhop, i believe), unless GameME randomly breaks on a specific server.

You can find out what rank you are by typing "place". You can view a lot of GameME related things by typing "gameme" in-game.

just for all you guys that are wondering the constructer can never and will never work the scripts that are needed aren't on the server so it will be getting removed, we are just working on other races right now

Do you think we could add some races from Server 1 like Neve, and that tree sniper race? Is it a matter of copy and pasting?

Sign in to follow this