Sign in to follow this  
Spell

Wcs shopmenu changes

Apparently today WCS shopmenu was updated .

Items added:

Ring of Protection: 20% damage resistance, does not stack. Costs 8k

Talisman of Evasion: Adds 15% evasion. Does not stack. Costs 8k.

Now, with these changes, defense slots have been changed to 2.

I would like to suggest change the defense slots back to 3, and possibly create a new category for talismans and limit it to 1 item. Or Move Talisman of Evasion and Ring of Protection to special's, and change defense slots back.

So, if possible, change bitte.

Also, any opinions are welcome here :D

To avoid any future troubles with binds, I would highly recommend anyone still using the shopmenu select bind to 'bind z say shopmenu crusader' or what have you. It will never get screwed up due to menu changes.

something was removed so the numbers I've been using for years have changed :( this happened last time crusaders was changed from 5 to 4, everyone was buying mole for like two weeks.

something was removed so the numbers I've been using for years have changed :( this happened last time crusaders was changed from 5 to 4, everyone was buying mole for like two weeks.

Gloves of Warmth.

Gloves of Warmth.

Using your own words, "I don't even" :confused:

Ontopic:

15% evasion + 20% damage reduction on a Zombie! GOGOGO!

Not a fan. My opinion on shopmenu in general:

Shopmenu should only exist for purchasing XP and respawns. All the extras just make races less unique. If i wanna play a leach race, I go play undead scourge or RPG(lolnotGeneral). It kind of annoys me that many races are left in the dark for the fact that you can just shopmenu the skills you want from a race, such as evasion, leach, speed, gravity, ect. I came from playing a wcs server without a shopmenu, and it was hella fun. People were always on different races that suited what they wanted to play. I do love to whore human alliance with 1.4 speed and 2 masks of death, however, I believe shopmenu shouldn't be as diverse as it is right now. Also, I find it interesting that i can get more leach from shopmenu then i can on a race that has natural leach. just sayin'

I know this is kinda offtopic a tad bit, but I really didn't want to make a whole new thread about it. Anyways, thats my 2 cents. 20% damage resistance...lul

I agree, evasion is a powerful skill and should only be used by races that were designed to have it. I'm okay with DR since it helps frail races survive a little bit better, but evasion is just a little too powerful.

Also they moved longjump from group #5 to group #1 (Enhancements), which changed the number. Pretty MEH.

The thing about these items is that it's to enhance races and for people to enjoy what they play/whore a bit more. The %'s for stuff are not as high as some race skills grant and those that could abuse them shouldn't be able to get them.

Really, the reason why these new items were added in was to add a bit more to the game and give some more money sinks for people to use. If figures need to be tweaked they shall be, but the idea behind these additions/changes were simply to give you guys a bit more to play with.

The thing about these items is that it's to enhance races and for people to enjoy what they play/whore a bit more. The %'s for stuff are not as high as some race skills grant and those that could abuse them shouldn't be able to get them.

Really, the reason why these new items were added in was to add a bit more to the game and give some more money sinks for people to use. If figures need to be tweaked they shall be, but the idea behind these additions/changes were simply to give you guys a bit more to play with.

Honestly Do not mind the additions per say. I just mind the fact that in doing so it bumped slots down in certain categories (eg defense), thus reducing total options.

I would love if you could tweak and IF possible, make a new category for these items or put them under Special's(as it's limited to 1).

And yes, the values need to be tweaked, or certain races need to be restricted from buying evasion/ Damage reduction.*

*You get a good zombie on any team, add some orb of frost, low grav, evasion, disguiser= Insanely Op as fuck. Add damage reduction by 20% in there... Well fuck, whatever you don't evade, well you are only being hit for 80% of it now... True i enjoy myself like a mother fucker doing this( yes it's like 24k+ worth of items, but i got that joining mid game today, and was moved off it for whoring within 5 rounds...(I had orb of frost/fire, low grav, evasion, and enchanted chain(i derped and bought this by accident).

So yeah, If you could move Talisman of Evasion and Ring of Protection to Special's, I think most people would appreciate it. As it is now, it is just annoying if a zombie get's both of these.

Also to note, that is not the best setup for infected either, I had ran out of shit to buy in shop menu before i got killed(i was at 29 in 3...) So yeah..

I can understand the QQ over what they are but come on, not that hard to change some binds lol.

Some of us don't use binds, I've used numbers for the shopmenu for years. I keep trying to use binds but I always forget what I have bound. Not enough keys on a keyboard.

I can understand the QQ over what they are but come on, not that hard to change some binds lol.

I don't want to hit my JB binds and set all health to 100.

Muscle memory Crusaders Wish......FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I always do this, hit my shopmenu key, five, then STOP - wait and think for a second, then zero out and hit my crusader's bind. It's worked pretty well now, actually. Although I think with this one-button crusader's bind I sometimes forget to buy one every so often, I have the three keys for crusaders so deeply engrained in muscle memory...

i always have my keypad bound for this shit but i moved amulet of learning before the rest of them and put longjump as last item on enchantments too to fix things up.

(would still rather you type "shopmenu <item>" cause that: A: uses something i made; B: works faster; C: doesn't leave you with an open menu at the end of it)

I'm almost certain Amulet of Learning doesn't work anyway. I tested it earlier today, stated that I still only gained 75xp from people I killed.

i always have my keypad bound for this shit but i moved amulet of learning before the rest of them and put longjump as last item on enchantments too to fix things up.

(would still rather you type "shopmenu <item>" cause that: A: uses something i made; B: works faster; C: doesn't leave you with an open menu at the end of it)

LOOK AT THIS GUY

WHAT A BRO

THANKS BRO

Sign in to follow this