Sign in to follow this  
King1Arthur

Bit by a python!

So over the summer my teacher wants me to take care of this 10 foot ball python. The snake is really cool and never attacked anyone. Until I bring him to my house haha. It was feeding time and he tried getting out of his cage where the rat was. So I went to put him back in when SNAP! He bits my had and would not let go! I had to hit him to let go. Now I got this epic snake bite haha.

2011-07-06224815.jpg

Stupid fucking Ball Pythons.

If you own snakes, two inevitable things will happen.

1: They will get out.

3. You will get bit. Especially if your hand is anywhere near them at feeding time.

I grew up with two 14 foot Burmese Pythons in my living room, and have had multiple snakes of my own. I've been bit more times than I can count, and still it never ceases to piss me off when it happens.

Snakes are dumb animals and pretty lame pets.

So over the summer my teacher wants me to take care of this 10 foot ball python. The snake is really cool and never attacked anyone. Until I bring him to my house haha. It was feeding time and he tried getting out of his cage where the rat was. So I went to put him back in when SNAP! He bits my had and would not let go! I had to hit him to let go. Now I got this epic snake bite haha.

2011-07-06224815.jpg

epic scratches

Well I guess thats what you get for screwing around with a pissed off snake.
dude he was feeding it. its not like he was poking it in the eye with a stick for fun.

Those are not scratches. All the dots are teeth marks. I did not know they had any teeth till he bit me. I knew he had fangs. You can tell by two holes in the middle. Lol

then they are baby holes