Sign in to follow this  
shikaku

need a new anime!!

I'm looking to start a new anime, I like naruto,bleach,air gear and fairy tail, if you have any suggestions please feel free to post :)

have you seen tsubasa chronicles?. its wicked good and to me has the same vain of fairy tail. glad you've seen fairy tail so far, as that would have been my first recommendation had you not.

Assuming you lean towards main-stream animes, the listed above are good suggestions.

Also, based upon what I've heard about Seikon No Qwaser it'll probably be pretty good for you too.

If you want good new anime watch Deadman Wonderland, Freezing, Sacred Seven, and Ao No Exorcist. These are all brand new animes and they are amwzing. :)

Oh norch, I found something awesome when I went to Toronto.

RVfWO.jpg

On another note, I recommend To Aru Majutsu no Index and Index II + To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, the spinoff.

Oh norch, I found something awesome when I went to Toronto.

RVfWO.jpg

On another note, I recommend To Aru Majutsu no Index and Index II + To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, the spinoff.

That is pretty nice where did you find that?

That is pretty nice where did you find that?

Chinatown in toronto. Out of the entire area, AnimeXtreme is the only shop I could find.

Chinatown in toronto. Out of the entire area, AnimeXtreme is the only shop I could find.

BTW this series you suggested seems pretty good I might think of watching an episode.

BTW this series you suggested seems pretty good I might think of watching an episode.

Indeed. I bought vol 1 of the spinoff, Railgun, who is also my favorite character.

If you want good new anime watch Deadman Wonderland, Freezing, Sacred Seven, and Ao No Exorcist. These are all brand new animes and they are amwzing. :)

freezing. So good. I love fan service and full nudity! But serously though, its brilliant, and theres a censored version if nudity is not appealing

I still need to watch the final episode of deadman too that reminds me

Assuming you lean towards main-stream animes, the listed above are good suggestions.

Also, based upon what I've heard about Seikon No Qwaser it'll probably be pretty good for you too.

You beat me to it. :(

OnesI just watched recently due to these threads :

Death Note and Eden of the East. Both are really great animes, and I'd fully recommend them.

ADD: Question to Netflix users: Which anime do you guys recommend from the Netflix selection?

Cowboy Bebop and Angel Beats are my two favorites.

ADD: Question to Netflix users: Which anime do you guys recommend from the Netflix selection?

Blood+ is okay

Cowboy Bebop and Angel Beats are my two favorites.

Blood+ is okay

angel beats is the best anime of all time in my opinion. havent found anything that comes close except maybe clannad (both series)

Do what I do, find a site that has decently large library of anime, pick one and watch it. Currently I am watching Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail. As of this summer season I am following Mayo Chiki and Manyuu Hikenchou. Both of them are interesting, best word to describe them, especially Manyuu Hikenchou. Overall I'm not expecting too much, summer is summer, normally nothing too good. Oh and of course, you cannot watch anime without watching Hellsing Ultimate, where the fuck is the subbed 8th episode?

I suggest Deadman Wonderland if you havn't watched it already, if the gore in that is too much for you, hell try:

To Aru Majutsu No Index

To Aru Kagaku No Railgun

To Aru Majutsu No Index Season 2

And of course, if you looking for something just random with a 'harem' try To Love-Ru... lol

I fully recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. It is a great anime and it is fairly mainstream, and I am actually surprise you have not seen it. However, word of caution, watch the English subbed version or read it. In my opinion, english dubs suck.

angel beats is the best anime of all time in my opinion. havent found anything that comes close except maybe clannad (both series)

Angel Beats and Cowboy Bebop are tied for me.

I cant remember very well, but im pretty sure the rave master anime did justice to the manga.

Shuda can confirm.

Edit: On second thoughts, im pretty sure it only ran for like one series.