Sign in to follow this  
Sooners

College football will soon be upon us

Best time of the year, Boomer Sooner!

OU should be preseason #1 or #2, with a good chance of running the table. I hope we can win it all this year.

I'm still waiting for a play off style system instead of this bullshit BCS. The amount of teams that have been fucked over is unbelievable.

True, but with a playoff there will just as many teams that are fucked over as the BCS. If you take the top 8 or top 16 or whatever, #9 is going to complain as will #17. No matter what happens somebody is going to get fucked over year in and year out.

True, but with a playoff there will just as many teams that are fucked over as the BCS. If you take the top 8 or top 16 or whatever, #9 is going to complain as will #17. No matter what happens somebody is going to get fucked over year in and year out.

Well complaining about being #9 or #17 isn't much compared to complaining as #3.

I believe there should be a playoff system as well. Make the top 2 teams or any team prove that they actually are the best.

Well complaining about being #9 or #17 isn't much compared to complaining as #3.

I believe there should be a playoff system as well. Make the top 2 teams or any team prove that they actually are the best.

If #1 and #2 are undefeated and played tougher schedules than undefeated #3 or won their games more convincingly, then they have no argument.

Also, with a playoff, the chances of teams like Boise State making the championship game will drop significantly. Their BCS success has been because they have over a month to prepare for one big showdown, giving them time to study every little detail about the team they play. They do not have the depth or talent to win consecutive games over a 3-4 week span against powerhouse teams with a lot of depth that will wear you out. Every big game Boise State has won has been either the first game of the season, or the last game, where they had over a month to game plan for it.

If you are a smaller school, you want the BCS, otherwise your chances of making a big game are going to drop. Not trying to knock anyone who is a fan of the smaller teams, but don't you think you have a better chance of winning one big game against a team like Oklahoma rather than playing Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas, and then Florida?

Guest johnwish

I am good Player of Football. Last Year a football match hold in our college. our team won this match.