Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

Fuck bad drivers

So, today I got rear ended by some Mexican that didn't have a California license while he was going 45-55mph. Needless to say, my back is a bit fucked up from whiplash, but I'm on some sweet pain meds. So bro's

What movies should I watch...?

coughasiancough

hehe <3

I think it would have been funnier if I was driving and I rear-ended OG somewhere in San Francisco LOL

Labyrinth.

I don't know who's dreamier, Jennifer Connelly or David Bowie.

Great movie, I watched it all the time as a kid. Never got the chance to watch it while fucked up though....I bet it would have been great.

My word of advice to everyone on the road:

NEVER.... EVER.... trust ANYONE driving a van. They are without a doubt the worst drivers on the road. Literally every time I am driving near a van something happens, I make it a point to stay away from them.

Great movie, I watched it all the time as a kid. Never got the chance to watch it while fucked up though....I bet it would have been great.

I'm not sure if I'd watch it while smoking weed or doing anything else, but it'd be great with that warm blanket of love that pain killers provide.