Sign in to follow this  
Don Danzone

Scoutknivez

There's no need to have bots in the first place. Just join the server and wait 15 seconds. People join that server quickly if you stay there.

Staph :

• Fuck yes
    58.33%
  • no
    35.42%
  • no opinion
    6.25%

no offense,

shut up

People using knives in a scouts/knives server?

WHAT A TRAVESTY.

Im talking about frost knife u faggot, and as for the numbers, most people seem to fucking agree that frost knife is bullshit in scoutknivez

why give the knive a boost and while scouts still do same damage, dont slow, or anything?

you tellem mitch!

anyway even though a lot of people havent voted, based on the current statistics something clearly does need to be done. Whether it be reducing dmg, removing icestab, or, as someone brilliantly said, adding HACKER BOTS.

I'd vote hacker bots but it's not an option :(

Im talking about frost knife u faggot, and as for the numbers, most people seem to fucking agree that frost knife is bullshit in scoutknivez

why give the knive a boost and while scouts still do same damage, dont slow, or anything?

because its easier to 1hitko with a scout then a knife

i have only played in this server about 3 times. and every time i leave because the ice stab is way to OP. and the people that say its not, either use it, have so much hp that it doesn't matter, or dont even play on the server so they dont know how it is. a few options that i am suggesting are. lower the max level so you only get frozen for about 2 second, make it do almost no damage, or remove it. i can only guess that people leave because of this.

i have only played in this server about 3 times. and every time i leave because the ice stab is way to OP. and the people that say its not, either use it, have so much hp that it doesn't matter, or dont even play on the server so they dont know how it is. a few options that i am suggesting are. lower the max level so you only get frozen for about 2 second, make it do almost no damage, or remove it. i can only guess that people leave because of this.

Ice stab has no dmg. The dmg comes from the knife, not the ice.

It isnt scoutfrostknives?

You could easily argue that we should take out other perks that assist us too. Seing its not "skoutplusextrahealthknives" or "skoutgoreallyfastknives".

Everything is fine on the server.

You could easily argue that we should take out other perks that assist us too. Seing its not "skoutplusextrahealthknives" or "skoutgoreallyfastknives".

Everything is fine on the server.

I dont see how this is irrelevant,

As I said many times, why the fuck give scoutKNIVES a boost

but notSCOUTknives??

I dont see how this is irrelevant,

As I said many times, why the fuck give scoutKNIVES a boost

but notSCOUTknives??

This^. I think if frost knife is to be kept, a bonus for the scout should be added. Idk what it would do and I'm way to tired to think of it now but I don't see why the knife gets a perk the scout doesn't. Maybe it could be that the shot slows people.

Good riddance.

Fucking laughed.

Hmmm... anything we do will please one side of the server and piss off the other.

I can either:

1) Keep it as it is

2) Change frost knife to slow knife (basically you slow instead of freezing completely, the higher level the skill the longer the slow OR how dramatic the slow affects the player)

3) Add frostbullet/slowbullet for scouts.

4) Take frost knife off completely.

#4 and #1 are both extremes and would cause pettish boycotting from both sides of this argument.

Anyone have any ideas for a compromise or like the #2 or #3 I listed above?

Sign in to follow this