Sign in to follow this  
Don Danzone

Scoutknivez

I voach for removal of the frostknife in rpg menu,

This server is so cool but everyfucking one is 90% knifing. Wtf is the point of even giving people scouts then?

Frost knife is to OP in this mod.

Scout damage isnt getting boosted why should the knife?.......

nah im pretty sure when you freeze them you do more dmg..

I agree with removing frost knife

edit: in addition part of why I stopped playing when I first entered was the nonstop frost stab. it was pissing me off as well

Although I use ice stab, I think that it should be removed because the server just ends up being a knife orgy on the ground with little to no scout use at times.

nah im pretty sure when you freeze them you do more dmg..

I agree with removing frost knife

edit: in addition part of why I stopped playing when I first entered was the nonstop frost stab. it was pissing me off as well

Nah you're wrong. It only freeze. Im all for removal but if its gonna be removed add back regen hp. Oh yeah please notify if you are gonna remove so we can sell and get credit back.

On one hand it is pretty annoying when someone freezes you but when you do that to another person, it is fun. Also I suck with a scout :)

On one hand it is pretty annoying when someone freezes you but when you do that to another person, it is fun. Also I suck with a scout :)

Hah I only use my knife if i see people camping up top or camping our spawn.

Yes, take out the icestab and add back in the regen HP.

That'd be really sweet, just have it really slowly regenerate like 1hp at a time then as you level up, the time between receiving hp grows shorter.

Or you could just keep it the same as normal Regeneration; either way, I support bringing that in.

I think we should keep ice stab but make the time that you're frozen a lot less I was frozen for about 3 sec once.... another idea that I had was keep ice stab but have an talent that you're scout does extra damage like on ranger for wcs2

Learn to use a scout, it's very easy. I use to play on RPG servers before got to level 1109. Just aim. Plus I played competitively in sk for 2-3 years.

IMO, Icestab ruins the gameplay a lot. If it were to be kept, at least make it kept at level 1.

I still stand by the removal but adding back in HP regen though.

HP Regen could be changed though so it's not so bad and people won't rely totally on that (Grab a kill, camp for regen, kill again, camp, etc).

Remove icestab. There are a handful of people who ONLY icestab. It gets quite annoying as it requires no skill to knife someone, freeze them, and kill them.

It's a gay ass weapon anyways...

Scoutzknivez servers especially are supposed to be all about your raw skillllllllls anyways. Need to get rid of dis shit. If I want to play that crap, I'll play WCS.

Jus Saiyan.

I dislike Frost knife, but it's kinda easy to defeat. You have a long distance weapon, they have a knife, if you don't let them get in close, It's all good.

And what if it's a whole team of knifers coming at you? 1 stab and you're basically screwed over. They can still knife, it's just the icestab is retarded.

And what if it's a whole team of knifers coming at you? 1 stab and you're basically screwed over. They can still knife, it's just the icestab is retarded.

Then do what Papa Secretten was doing last night; just head shot them. :P

Now that I think about it, people will always complain about certain upgrades in the RPG menu but instead of just complaining more, those people should just get better at handling people who use those upgrades as their main strategies. It's not THAT hard to beat an ice stabber, you just have to keep your distance and they're neutralized.

I know, you can ask people who've been getting my bullets to the head recently. :3

But still, it's not easy keeping distance, trying to dodge a team of knifers coming at you. Once you're frozen, you're basically fucked.

Sign in to follow this