Sign in to follow this  
Don Danzone

Scoutknivez

I know, you can ask people who've been getting my bullets to the head recently. :3

But still, it's not easy keeping distance, trying to dodge a team of knifers coming at you. Once you're frozen, you're basically fucked.

Unless you pull of an epic 2 headshot with the scout, someone did that the other day to me...keep ice-knife but maybe find a bigger map?

I like how people voted no, but only see like 2-3 of them ingame.

Sport, that's the prime map for scoutzknivez.

Naww I seen most if not all ingame. Look how empty it is without bots...

keep ice-knife but maybe find a bigger map?

I think that there should be a couple other maps for the server since the 1 map gets pretty boring after a while.

Just today, some newcomers came in and complained about everybody only knifing. Then /ragequit >_>

If icestab stays, then at least reduce XP per kill with knives or boost XP gain through headshot kills. Either way, something should be done..

I'd like to change my vote from no to yes (misclick). People purchase HP, HP Vamp & Frost Knife & wreck shit. Iherdcows especially reminds me of this quality, no offense to cows, but the entire RPGmenu caters to knifers not scouters. Without frostknife, maybe it'll be a little more balanced.

Learn to use a scout, it's very easy. I use to play on RPG servers before got to level 1109. Just aim. Plus I played competitively in sk for 2-3 years.

That's the second time you've mentioned playing competitively in sk for 2-3 years...in this thread.

I don't know who you are but...GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE SIR!

I have a few things that could be done,

- Remove icestab

- Reduce knife damage to atleast half (not removing icestab)

- Boost scout damage when knifed

- Biggermap (either way this needs to be done)

- Other solution, but the knife whores need to stop. All newcomers ragequit when higher lvl faggots only start to knife them because they die to much by people who can accually scout.

I say icestab stays, but a max of level 2-3. It goes to maybe 6-7 and thats 3.0 seconds of agony.

Well if you keep ice stab you could just consider remove scouts because u'll get cluster fucked by knifes either way because it will be easier to kill with a knife then with a scout.

Knife should be a last resort when ur out of ammy and right in front of eachother.

I know allot of people that leave bot populated servers instantly.

Dear sir, are you implying that there are people who don't instantly leave servers with nothing but bots?

Bots would be so fail in a low gravity, scoutsknivez. The best way to populate the server is to join it even when no one is there. I do that and usually someone else joins within a minute.

Sign in to follow this