Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Casey Anthony acquitted

So fucking dumb.

Honestly don't agree with this shit.

Glad that it's over with, as I am soo god damn tired of listening to this shit on the news, but she definitely did not get the verdict That i think majority of people thought she deserved.

For some reason I hadn't heard a thing about this until today, was it really that publicized? Huh.

Last fucking 4-5 months+ have been Casey Anthony this, and that... So much fucking bullshit.

I live very close to Orlando, and I'm glad it's over. Whether she killed her or not, there was no undeniable proof of it, so there will always be that small percent chance of innocence. I guess it's better this than to convict an innocent person, I do think she did it though.

I'm just waiting for her to get stabbed in the streets.

Im actually proud of the system here.

Get some proof, mob justice is not justice.

(I've only heard about this today, and i honestly dont care enough to look up 6 months of this media firestorm)

Even if she didn't kill her child, there's some responsibility on her part and she deserves some sort of punishment. What about negligence?

She knew her daughter was dead and didn't report it. Not only that, when confronted about the absence of the child she said the child was with a non-existent nanny and proceeded to concoct a story for law enforcement that the nanny had abducted the child.

The body was hidden. Duct tape was found around the mouth area.During this time, she partied and got a tatoo.

These facts are uncontrovertible. She has admited to the them. I believe this was enough to establish guilt. This body was hidden to cover up a crime.

Even if she didn't kill her child, there's some responsibility on her part and she deserves some sort of punishment. What about negligence?

She knew her daughter was dead and didn't report it. Not only that, when confronted about the absence of the child she said the child was with a non-existent nanny and proceeded to concoct a story for law enforcement that the nanny had abducted the child.

I agree 100%, no parent would not report their child missing even if they were only gone for like 10 min, most parents would call the police and start freaking out unlike what she did. Also, if she did not do it, why the hell would she say the child was with a non-existent nanny I mean unless she has some real bad mental illness there is no excuse to say something like that. In my opinion she did do it which is pathetic, if you want to get rid of a child, put he/she up for adoption dont kill him/her.

it was hilarious how many girls were pissed off by this..

They listed all the fucking reasons why she was guilty, then i ask... what was the evidence that proved her innocent?

They cant name a god damn thing, so clearly they only know one side of the story, and there isnt enough proof to prove her guilty.

at this point i only feel bad for the child who was murdered.

i dont know EVERYTHING about this story, but some people are ridiculous.

I feel bad for the kid and all, but seriously. I would have expected this much media coverage over something a big bigger IMO. Shit, I think she got more air time than some terrorists that were on trial.

If the media put as much effort into covering real issues instead of one murder I wouldn't care, but this got blown up beyond belief.

Not even Japan's most recent distaster was covered this much in the media.
Or Haiti for that matter.

I heard far more about those two than I heard anything about the Casey Anthony trial.

You guys are just exaggerating A LOT.

I heard far more about those two than I heard anything about the Casey Anthony trial.

Not really. Down here in Florida this has been the prime 24/7 coverage. Even when the natural disasters occurred there was never this much coverage of it at all on the TV. Granted it was a local issue, but come on. A murder trial on for what, 47 days? That's retarded. What makes it more retarded is cause the media hyped it so much and the lawyer for her defense was a dumbass, thus he just harbored more circus theater for this. There's a shitload more they could use that time for and be more productive with but they wanted to waste it on this dumb bitch for a case that just so happened to catch national attention cause of all the hype.

Yep, I know nothing of this story.

Not really. Down here in Florida this has been the prime 24/7 coverage. Even when the natural disasters occurred there was never this much coverage of it at all on the TV. Granted it was a local issue, but come on. A murder trial on for what, 47 days? That's retarded. What makes it more retarded is cause the media hyped it so much and the lawyer for her defense was a dumbass, thus he just harbored more circus theater for this. There's a shitload more they could use that time for and be more productive with but they wanted to waste it on this dumb bitch for a case that just so happened to catch national attention cause of all the hype.

Yeah, that's your problem.

The only real media frenzy here has been in response to the acquittal (how she wasn't convicted of manslaughter is beyond me).

Yeah, that's your problem.

Which I stated later on if you read. The point still stands: If they used the media attention for something better, I think they'd accomplish more. Not focused on something that happens on a daily basis and doesn't deserve a 47 day trial.

Which I stated later on if you read. The point still stands: If they used the media attention for something better, I think they'd accomplish more. Not focused on something that happens on a daily basis and doesn't deserve a 47 day trial.

Children aren't tortured like Caylee was on a daily basis..

I did. Why act like the coverage is so much worse than Haiti and the Japan Tsunami if you live in a place where it should be expected to have so much overage.

Haiti and Japan were NATIONAL (not even counting the world here) events that were talked about long after the initial shock wore off.

Also, 47 days isn't all that long. The OJ Simpson case lasted months.