Sign in to follow this  
Masa

Kendrick Lamar is one of THE BEST RAPPERS

was definitely feeling the free more than the song just because i've heard similar messages to the video countless times and he had solid flow. patiently waiting for a collective breath of fresh air in the hip-hop scene to move away from the anti-establishment themes.

I've been on his shit for years, HiiiPower is definitely some soul music.

"Who said a black man in the Illuminati? Last time I checked that was the biggest racist party."

3:05 "Smoke weed, and buy shoes, and not shoot people... ...we went to walmart today... OPTIONS" this is why i love Curren$y

.......I personally don't like curren$y too much. Each to his own. Dojima, if you like messages, I think you would like Immortal Technique. He's more of a political/message to the people type rapper.

Pharrell speaks highly of Kendrick, but I dunno. He's not AMAZING, but he's aight.

Check out Mickey Factz, he's doin' something different for sure.

meh, Pharrell isn't that good himself though. J.Cole on the other hand, who had enough confidence to produce Kendrick, now that is something trustworthy.

Mickey for sure has bars, but the voice is just a bit generic/too common. I like people who bring out new vocals/new verbal styles. He is good though. I listened to We young and For the Culture, yea he's pretty cool.