Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Hacks

I'm pretty sure you can submit hack sites to steam, but hacks aren't ilegal or anythjing, so nothing will happen to the site, all they can do is add the signatures of the hack to the VAC system.

that would be the point

Yeah u can. but steam dont give a shit. VAC is very good at banning and tracking hacks. my mate told me that they blocked all catalyst coded hacks(what ever the fuck that is) but i guess its the way they make hacks or not?. but yeah its harder to hack now coz of updates.

Yeah u can. but steam dont give a shit. VAC is very good at banning and tracking hacks. my mate told me that they blocked all catalyst coded hacks(what ever the fuck that is) but i guess its the way they make hacks or not?. but yeah its harder to hack now coz of updates.

but they have hacked steam programs that takes out the updates and all that jazz

Steam suck at tracking hacks, Each time a hack comes out i check the release date and then max 2 weeks, after the hack came out i use it. then i simply stop. but thats some old stuff.

hack sucks, they may be fun to use for a while, but it ruins your game experience so its not worth it

Play legal, dont be a noob and use hacks, cuss am sure you just download the first and the best hack thats detected, and get banned

aw..like months since i last replied to a topic/tread, but now you know am not dead. Still checking :D

I remember using Kataclyst, that shit was fun.

VAC's success is really unseen and unheard because most people that are steam banned never make it to your server to use their hacks.

Steam doesnt give a flying fuck about hacks... So what. You get banned then you go buy a new account. Guess were that money goes? Right back into their pockets. Seriously, if steam wanted to get serious about hackers they would start immitating punk buster. Things like player veiwable screen shots or battle recorder. Anouther thing would be hardware or IP bans. But no, Steam makes to much fucking money allowing players to hack and get banned.